- HI, I'M CAROL BARTZ... ARE YOU AN ASSHOLE? Fussman, Cal // Esquire;May2010, Vol. 153 Issue 5, p100
The article presents an interview with Carol Bartz, chief executive officer (CEO) of Internet services company Yahoo! She discussed her childhood. She also discussed why she thought she was a good cocktail waitress and she described her first day as a manager at Digital Equipment in Atlanta,...
- Welcome, Carol. What's the Vision? Schachter, Ken // Red Herring;1/14/2009, p1
The article announces the selection of Carol Bartz as the new chief executive of Yahoo.
- Yahoo! appoints new chief executive. Jack, Louise // Marketing Week;1/8/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p80
The article announces that Carol Bartz has been appointed chief executive officer (CEO) at Yahoo! Inc.
- Bartz pick ends Yahoo guessing game. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter;1/14/2009, Vol. 408 Issue 8, p10
The article announces that Carol Bartz has been appointed as chief executive officer at Yahoo! Inc.
- Yahoo looks for new CEO. Graser, Marc // Daily Variety;03/08/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 6, p29
Reports on the search of Yahoo! Inc. for a chief executive officer in Los Angeles, California. Reason for the move; Assessment of pro-forma earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization; Decrease in the company's stock trading.
- Yahoo! aims for stability with high-level reshuffle. Shearman, Sarah // Marketing (00253650);2/1/2012, p5
The article reports on reorganization at the European marketing division at the Internet resource company Yahoo! Leadership personnel changes at the company are discussed, such as the departures of vice president James Tipple, marketing director Andrew Cocker, and chief executive Carol Bartz as...
- An Engine for Growth. NIKRAVAN, LA DAN // Chief Learning Officer;Sep2011, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p22
The article discusses Susan Burnett, the senior vice president of talent and organization development at the internet company Yahoo!, and the growth strategy which she developed with chief executive officer (CEO) Carol Bartz. The internal development program Leading Yahoos, changes in the...
- Software Will Drive Engineering's Future. Bartz, Carol // Design News;10/26/92, Vol. 48 Issue 20, p194
The article presents an interview with Carol Bartz, president and CEO at Autodesk Inc., regarding the potential benefits of computer software. The importance of software to technological development. The duration for designing computer-aided systems. The role of virtual reality in engineering...
- Yahoo's Taskmaster. Fortt, Jon // Fortune International (Europe);4/27/2009, Vol. 159 Issue 8, p66
The article discusses Yahoo Inc. chief executive Carol Bartz. Previously the chief executive at Autodesk Inc., Bartz was hired in January, 2009 to invigorate the firm's anemic growth. She has a reputation for being a blunt, straightforward manager not afraid to make difficult choices. At Yahoo...