- More Reviews. // Macworld;Jan2010, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p29
Several photographs of iPhone and iPod touch applications are presented.
- AN iPOD THAT MAKES CALLS. // Popular Science;Jul2008, Vol. 273 Issue 1, p82
This article describes a way to convert Apple's iPOD Touch so that it can be used as a phone. A way to have the Touch use its Wi-Fi capability to make calls is detailed.
- OUR 38 FAVORITE iPHONE APPS. // Macworld;Feb2009, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p66
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about the 24th Annual Editors' Choice Awards, and another about the major software releases from 2008 and 11 favorite pieces of iPhone and iPod gear.
- Gadget. WAKELIN, MILO; SMITH, ALEXANDER // Gay Times (09506101);Oct2011, Issue 398, p79
The article introduces the Angry Birds speakers for iPhone, iPod and iPad devices.
- INDUSTRY SNAPSHOT. // Music Week;10/14/2011, Issue 41, p10
The article offers information on the profit and stock growth as well as sales of iPods, iPhones, and iPads.
- Use an old iOS device as a security cam. Hattersley, Lou // APC (Future Australia);Dec2014, Issue 409, p90
The article offers step-by-step instructions for using old iPhone smartphones and iPod digital music players into closed-circuit television cameras by using a free application AtHome Camera.
- Armor for iPhone. // Practical Sailor;Apr2010, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p27
The article evaluates the OtterBox 2600 PDA case from Otterbox LLC.
- The iPod Decade. // Entertainment Weekly;10/28/2011, Issue 1178, p16
A timeline is presented demonstrating technology releases following the release of the Apple iPod digital music player in 2001, including the launches of the online music retailer iTunes Music Store in 2003, the Microsoft-brand Zune music player in 2006, and the Apple iPhone 4S smartphone in 2011.
- Q & A CONTROL GROUP. Griffin, Al; Sheppard, Lyle // Sound & Vision;Oct2011, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p28
The article offers suggestion regarding RedEye system, an electronic product that provides a setup to the consumers which do not require the installment of additional hardware into the iphones or ipods touch. It mentions that RedEye functions on iOs application and a tabletop base station and...