Foundation Funds Pharmacy in a Box
- Hand luggage. // Canadian Family Physician;Feb2008, Vol. 54, p247
The article evaluates the Physician Travel Pack (PTP) from Health Partners International of Canada.
- Izzy Dolls. Renaud, Anne // Skipping Stones;Jul-Sep2015, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p31
The article focuses on Master Corporal Mark Isfeld from the Canadian Military Engineers who was working on peacekeeping missions in Kuwait and Croatia. Topics discussed includes a parcel of 21 soft Izzy dolls which he received from children after completing his mission, Physician Travel Packs...
- Surface Amplified Haiti Earthquake. // Current Science;1/21/2011, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p13
The article focuses on the topography of Port-au-Prince, Haiti as fourth factor on why the earthquake in Haiti on January 2010 was so destructive.
- COMMUNITY PROJECT GRANTS. // Australian Nursing Journal;Feb95, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p11
Presents the community health services divisions which are the recipients of grants from the Community Organizations Support Program in Australia.
- At a glance. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Apr98, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p20
Presents the graphical representation of the inpatient revenues and expenses of community hospitals per patient day from 1993 to 1996.
- NEWS IQ. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;5/10/2010, Vol. 72 Issue 23/24, p16
A quiz about news items presented in the May 10 &17, 2010 issue of "Scholastic News" children's magazine is presented, including the 2010 earthquake in Haiti.
- If you want to play, you've got to pay. Sandrick, Karen // Trustee;Jun95, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p16
Discusses how hospitals fund their community outreach programs. Advantages of community partnerships; Government grants as the most common source; Problems on fund-raising as a financing source of outreach programs. INSET: The 10 percent solution (tithing approach to financing)..
- GE Foundation gives out $1.25M to five health centers. // Medical Device Daily;6/21/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 114, p3
The article focuses on the cash donation awarded by the GE Foundation and GE Corporate Diversity Council to five land community healthcare centers in Chicago, Illinois.
- Haiti: One Year Later. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;1/10/2011, Vol. 73 Issue 13, p6
The article examines the condition of Haiti one year after the earthquake that led to the death of more than 220,000 people on January 12, 2010.