Howard Stern Stays With In Demand
- In Demand Riding On Howard Stern's 'Talent' Bandwagon. // Multichannel News;5/14/2012, Issue 20, p6
The article reports on the move of In Demand LLC in making the programs of "America Got Talent" judge Howard Stern from his subscription on-demand service at Sirius XM Radio available as individual episodes.
- Howard Stern On Hold. // Multichannel News;11/14/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the decision of In Demand to delay the launch of its video programming of a radio show featuring personality Howard Stern in the U.S. until March 2006.
- A Sirius Holdup for Stern. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;11/14/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p16
Reports on the decision of In Demand to delay the launch of its Howard Stern On Demand subscription service in the U.S. until March 2006. Reasons behind the decision; Views of company president Rob Jacobson on the show; Expectation of the company on the show; Suggested price to be offered by...
- THE MEXICAN DELIVERY GUY GAME. Goodstein, Doug // Men's Fitness;Jun/Jul2006, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p72
The article describes a scene from Howard Stern on Demand, available on iN Demand networks.
- Satellite move for Stern to shake up local market. Knightly, Arnold M. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/7/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p3
Reports on the end of the radio show radio personality Howard Stern at KXTE-FM station owned by Infinity Broadcasting to begin a contract with Sirius Satellite on January 3, 2006. Remarks from Marty Basch, vice president and general manager for Infinity Broadcasting, on their efforts to extend...
- Veteran chef sets out on own. // FoodService Director;12/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p12
Interviews Bobby Lerz, a chef and founder of Hospitality Innovations, Inc., about contract management. Discussion of the conceptualization of business ideas; Examples of foodservices developed by Lerz; Views on Continuing Care Retirement Community; Remarks from Lerz on working with radio...
- Year in Review: North America. // Satellite News;1/8/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p1
This article presents an overview of the satellite industry in North America. Radio personality Howard Stern signed a contract as a broadcaster for Sirius Satellite Radio. A contract was awarded to Boeing by the U.S. Air Force for engineering and procurement of parts for the fourth satellite in...
- Fox News may be out of Sirius henhouse. Learmonth, Michael // Daily Variety;12/20/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 60, p6
The article reports that Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. may be introducing radio host Howard Stern in 2006 after Fox News pulled shows of its two signature hosts namely Alan Colmes and Tony Snow after Sirius allowed their contracts to expire. After six months of failed talks, the deal to carry Fox...
- CBS SUIT TRIES TO BURN STERN. Learmonth, Michael; Riddell, Robert // Daily Variety;3/1/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 44, p1
The article reports on the lawsuit filed by CBS Radio Networks against Howard Stern at the State Supreme Court demanding the recovery of money from Stern in Manhattan, New York City. The lawsuit alleges Stern of breach of contract, fraud and the use of the radio station's airtime to pump up...