- Questions to ask yourself about Verizon's iPhone 4. Tedlock, Dave // Inside Tucson Business;1/21/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p14
The article offers information on the iPhone 4 that will be offered by Verizon Wireless starting February 10, 2011, wherein some experts advise Verizon customers not to get iPhone with significant reasons.
- Verizon iPhone Unveiled. // eWeek;2/7/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p35
The article offers brief information on the Verizon iPhone 4 from Verizon Communications Inc. which will be available for preorder beginning on February 3, 2011.
- Verizon to start selling iPhones early Feb. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;1/19/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p4
The article reports on the plan of Verizon Communications Inc. to sell a version of the iPhone 4 in New York.
- What's the future for Verizon iPhone? It's all over the map. Learmonth, Michael // Advertising Age;4/5/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 14, p2
The article discusses potential consequences if Apple Inc. decides to relax AT&T Inc.'s exclusive rights to its iPhone smartphone and create a version of the device for Verizon.
- It's official: Verizon will become second carrier for Apple iPhone. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/17/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 3, pP22
This article announces the availability of the iPhone 4 on the Verizon Wireless network from February 10, 2011.
- WILL CALLING ON VERIZON BRING STALLED IPHONE SALES UP AGAIN? Patel, Kunur // Advertising Age;10/11/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 36, p3
The article discusses marketing of the iPhone smartphone by Apple Inc. and the possible effect on sales of Apple signing an agreement that would permit cell phone services industry company Verizon provide iPhone service. INSET: WHY SMARTPHONES WANT TO PARTNER WITH AW.
- Readers say iPhone gives Verizon 'big boost' to lineup. // njbiz;1/24/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p13
In this article the opinion of readers were presented on whether Verizon Wireless or Apple Inc. benefited more from the latter having been allowed to offer the iPhone to its customers including the position of Peter Gorham that he chose Verizon as he doesn't need to go to competitor AT&T...
- Verizon gets an iPhone. // Farm Futures;Feb2011, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the initiative of Verizon Communications Inc. to sell its own version of Apple Inc.'s iPhone.
- Verizon iPhone rates highly, but we can't recommend it. // Consumer Reports;May2011, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p49
The article evaluates the iPhone 4 by Verizon.