- This Man Has Your Dream Job. Leiter, Richard // Keyboard;Feb2003, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p30
Presents the activities of record producer Walter Afanasieff in a day in Los Angeles, California. Session of writing a song for the movie of singer-actress Jennifer Lopez; Supervision of the back-up singers; Time for lunch and returning calls. INSETS: Walter's Seven Steps to Hit Heaven;Walter...
- But What Does He Do For Fun? D.F. // Billboard;12/12/98, Vol. 110 Issue 50, pWA-8
Focuses on songwriter and producer Walter Afanasieff. His hobbies; His home; Affection for automobiles; His weapons collection; His studio; The full-scale shooting range he built behind his studio; Comments of Afanasieff.
- 20 Years Ago This Week... Vozick-Levinson, Simon // Entertainment Weekly;6/18/2010, Issue 1107, p8
The article discusses the release of the album "Mariah Carey" by musician Mariah Carey. The author discusses the enthusiasm of music producer Rhett Lawrence and Tommy Mottola, former chief executive officer of the music firm Sony Music, for Carey and notes the popularity of the album with music...
- Walter Afanasieff. Farinella, David // Billboard;12/12/98, Vol. 110 Issue 50, pWA-2
Interviews songwriter and producer Walter Afanasieff. Biographical details; His ten year career; Experiences as a touring musician; How he learned piano and keyboards.
- Man At Work. Farinella, David // Billboard;12/12/98, Vol. 110 Issue 50, pWA-3
Profiles songwriter and producer Walter Afanasieff. Career and highlights; Artists he has written songs for; Work as a performer with jazz-fusion legend Jean-Luc Ponty; Brief biographical details; When he was first introduced to jazz; Education; Work with drummer Narada Michael Walden; Reliance...
- A Walter Afanasieff Discography. // Billboard;12/12/98, Vol. 110 Issue 50, pWA-6
Presents a list of songs written and produced solely or jointly by songwriter and producer Walter Afanasieff. Allure's `All Cried Out'; Gary Barlow's `My Commitment' and `Never Knew'; George Benson's `Too Many Times'; Celine Dion's `My Heart Will Go On,' Others.
- Colleagues And Friends Reflect On Kenny's Aura Of Romance And Commitment In His Life And Music. Block, Debbie Galante // Billboard;9/14/2002, Vol. 114 Issue 37, p36
Presents comments from some colleagues and friends of saxophonist Kenny G. Emphasis on Kenny G.'s romantic side according to actor Harry Hamlin; Flexibility of Kenny G. according to producer Walter Afanasieff; Views of fellow artist George Benson on the music of Kenny G.