Level 3 Issues $300M in HY Bonds
- Level 3 Selling $300M in Add-On Bonds. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/18/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p16
This article reports on the issuance of add-on bonds by Level 3 Communications Inc. in 2011.
- Level 3 Plans $640M Bond Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/4/2013, p23
The article reports on the sale of 640 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2021 by telecommunications and Internet service provider Level 3 Communications to refinance its debt.
- Level 3 Returns to HY Mart for 3rd Time This Year. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;10/29/2015, p1
The article reveals that Colorado-based telecom company Level 3 Communications sold 900 million U.S. dollars worth of senior notes due 2024 to investors following its 1.5 billion U.S.-dollar issue in April 2015 and a 500 million U.S.-dollar bond sale in January of the same year. Topics include...
- Level 3 leads the way. // High Yield Report;04/27/98, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p9
Presents information on Level 3 Communications company in relation to offerings. Identification of deals which are expected to be priced; Value of the deals.
- Level 3's blowout. // High Yield Report;04/27/98, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p9
Reports on an offering made by Level 3 Communications. Value of the offering; Indication that the offer size increased; Which company led the deal.
- New telcom player seeks shop for first advertising. Krajewski, Steve; Hume, Scott; Kelly, Jane Irene // Adweek Midwest Edition;05/25/98, Vol. 39 Issue 21, p2
States that the telecommunications company Level 3 Communications company of Omaha, Nebraska, is screening various advertising agencies for its advertising account. Identity of some of the agencies; Plans of the company to construct and operate a fiber optic communications network; Scheduled...
- Yet another telco holds review. Krajewski, Steve; Hume, Scott // Adweek Eastern Edition;5/25/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 21, p2
Reports on telecommunications firm Level 3 Communications' search for an agency to handle its inaugural advertising effort. Shops competing for the account; Level 3's product offering in the advertisement.
- New Telco player has strong hand. Barrett, Randy // Inter@ctive Week;01/19/98, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p7
Reports that Peter Kiewit Sons' Incorporated and former executives from MFS Communications Company Incorporated combined forces and launched Level 3 Communications Incorporated. Outline of Level 3's operations; Examination of James Crowe's goals for Level 3.
- MFS founder plots big IP net. Greene, Tim // Network World;01/26/98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p1
Reports on plans by Level 3 Communications Incorporated to offer internet protocol (IP) data services in six United States cities in 1998, expanding to 60 cities by 2001. Plans by the company for a 20,000-mile fiber optic network in the U.S.; Details on the company's model; Comments from...