NRG Energy Driving By with $1.2B in Notes
- NRG Looks to Sell $900M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/17/2012, p2
The article reports on a 900 million U.S. dollar bond offering from NRG Energy whose proceeds will be used to repurchase the company's 1.09 billion U.S. dollars in 7.75 percent senior notes due 2017.
- Issuers Add $2.3B to Junk Bond Calendar. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/17/2012, p4
The article reports on the four issuers that put 2.3 billion U.S. dollars on bonds up for sale, including NRG Energy, Iamgold, and Cabot Financial.
- NRG Energy Jump Starts Refi with $2B HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p3
The article reports on the refinancing of NRG Energy with a 2-billion U.S. dollar drive-by bond issue.
- NRG Energy Selling $700M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/13/2014, p42
The article reports on the senior unsecured notes due 2022 to be offered by U.S. energy company NRG Energy.
- NRG Energy Preps $7.4B Refinancing. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p37
The article reports on the 7.4-billion U.S. dollar refinancing deal of NRG Energy, a power generation company based in Princeton, New Jersey.
- Czech Republic. // Coal Age;Jan1997, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p7
Reports that NRG Energy Inc. is awaiting the decision of a general supplier of construction work on its project to build a cogeneration center in the Czech Republic.
- NRG Initiates Dividend; Analyst Says Investors Wanted More. // Energy Daily;3/9/2012, Issue 48, p5
The article focuses on NRG Energy's plans to begin offering a dividend of 36 cents per share which the company credits being able to do because of its growing retail supply operations.
- NRG Sells $1.1B in Upsized Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/20/2014, p1
The article reports that NRG Energy sold 1.1 billion U.S. dollars in 6.25% senior unsecured noted due 2020 with the proceeds to be used to finance an acquisition.
- NRG sets lofty sustainability goals at groundbreaking of its green HQ. JOHNSON, BRETT // njbiz;12/1/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 48, p9
The article reports that NRG Energy has announced its sustainability plans during the groundbreaking of its corporate headquarters in Princeton, New Jersey.