Banks Kick Off $200M TLB for Compass Group
- Compass Group Completes $30M Add-On. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;4/8/2013, p42
The article reports that Compass Group Diversified Holdings LLC (CODI) has announced that it has issued a 30 million dollars add-on term loan. The incremental term loan was issued at par and increases the middle-market focused firm's outstanding borrowings. Proceeds will go to repaying revolver...
- BMO Shops Ad Venture Interactive TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p17
The article reports on a term loan worth 64 million U.S. dollars being marketed by BMO Capital Markets to finance Lake Capital's acquisition of Ad Venture Interactive.
- BMO Shops $110M TL for SumTotal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p11
This article reports on the search for a term loan by BMO Capital Markets for SumTotal Systems in 2011.
- Resolute Energy Secures $150M Term Loan. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;1/5/2015, p1
The article reports on a second-lien secured term loan and an amended senior revolving credit facility secured by oil and gas company Resolute Energy Corp. in December 2014, in an agreement with Highland Principal Strategies that was arranged by BMO Capital Markets.
- BMO Preps $80M TL for World Kitchen. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p8
The article reports on the syndication of a dual-tranche term loan deal by BMO Capital Markets for World Kitchen as part of a credit facility worth 220 million U.S. dollars.
- BofA To Launch Axcan Deal, Harrah's Gets Shelved. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;2/4/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p3
The article offers news briefs related to financial services companies. Bank of America Corp. (BofA) has launched a term loan B for Axcan Pharma worth $350 million. The joint BofA and Deutsche Bank AG-led deal for Harrah's Entertainment has been postponed. BMO Capital Markets plans to launch a...
- Paperboard Sector Leads in Debt. // Official Board Markets;1/14/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 2, p1
The article discusses the study of BMO Capital Marketers Corp. in Chicago, Illinois which examines the future contractual debt obligation of 27 North American packaging companies in the papaerboard sector. It notes the focus of the study on facility type, which include revolving credit, term...
- GE, BMO Ink $110M CF for Education Affiliates. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p4
This article focuses on the 110 million U.S. dollar credit facility arranged by GE and BMO Capital Markets for Education Affiliates, a provider of education programs based in Baltimore, Maryland. Components of the facility include a 90 million U.S. dollar term loan and a 20 million U.S. dollar...
- For the Record. // Adweek;10/8/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 36, p19
This article presents a correction to "Big Business," which appeared in the September 24, 2007 issue.