CityCenter Prices Upsized $1.5B Deal
- CityCenter Price Talk Hits 11%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p20
This article reports on the plan of CityCenter Holdings to issue high yield bonds in the U.S. in January 2011.
- CityCenter Bets on HY Market for $1.1B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p23
This article reports on the plan of U.S. casino and hotel operator CityCenter Holdings to sell junk bonds to help refinance debt in 2011.
- CityCenter Plans $1.775B Debt Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/7/2013, p5
The article reports that casino developer CityCenter Holdings is looking to close a 1.7 billion dollar term loan package through its lead arranger Bank of America Merrill Lynch, to refinance its commercial-mortgage-backed security (CMBS) debt.
- LEVERAGED LOAN FORWARD CALENDAR. // Leveraged Finance News;7/28/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 30, p7
A chart is presented which lists leveraged loan transactions for July 2014 by several companies that include United Continental, St. George's University, and CityCenter Holdings.
- CityCenter Launches $1.54B Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;7/21/2014, p1
The article reports on the launch of financial company CityCenter Holdings with their $1.54 billion loan offering. Among the joint bookrunners of CityCenter Holdings are the financial services firms Barclays, BNP Paribas, and Sumitomo Mitusi. Also mentioned that the company was rated stable by...
- Inventiv, CityCenter Set Final Loan Terms. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;7/28/2014, p31
The article reports on the final terms for the loan proposals of InVentiv Health and CityCenter Holdings in July 2014. Topics covered include the final price for the loan offering of CityCenter Holdings and the bookrunners on this deal. Also mentioned is the credit rating received by CityCenter...
- Trade Scenario Central for bonds, not baseball. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2/28/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 9, pP4
The article offers some trade ideas for bonds based on relative valuations in view of the difference of price points of credits against leverage levels. According to Deutsche Bank gaming analyst Andrew Zarnett the 7% bonds for Isle of Capri Casinos can be exchanged for the 6.75% notes covering...
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...