RBS: Clients Come for the Loans, Stay for the M&A
- CEO/CFO responses to materials management survey. Kowalski, Jamie C. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Dec95, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p60
Looks at a national survey of chief executive officers (CEOs) and chief financial officers (CFOs) on materials management. What the survey indicate; Who conducted the survey; Future role of materials managers; Action plan. INSET: How the survey was conducted..
- WHAT IS YOUR BOSS THINKING? Burr, Michael T. // Corporate Legal Times;Oct2003, Vol. 13 Issue 143, p30
Presents the results of a survey of chief executive officers and chief financial officers. Role of the general counsel; Management of legal risk; Corporate governance issues. INSET: What The Money Says: The CFO Survey Results.
- CFOs who move up. Lindorff, Dave; Lanchner, David // Global Finance;Mar1998, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p66
Profiles chief financial officers (CFO) who have been promoted to the position of chief executive officers (CEO) in their respective companies. Includes Michael Smith, chairman and CEO of Hughes Electronics; Jurgen Dormann of Hoechst; Gerald Greenwald of the United Airlines.
- Global Finance's 1998 corporate finance superstars. Hanes, Kathryn; Sweeney, Paul; Kahn, Sharon; Lanchner, David; Lindorff, Dave // Global Finance;Jul98, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p35
Profiles the chief finance officers and chief executive officers honored by `Global Finance' magazine in 1998. Accomplishments of the executives; Educational background; Challenges facing them.
- Selling to C-level decision-makers. Carter, Wesley // Charlotte Post;2/16/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 23, p4A
The article focuses on C-level executive, the term that denotes titles of high-level executives such as chief executive officer (CEO), chief financial officer, and chef operations officer and states that the approach for selling to these individuals require a high degree of market expertise.
- IT'S A LOT OF HOT AIR. Perrin, Sarah // Accountancy;Aug1998, Vol. 122 Issue 1260, p28
Describes the qualities sought by chief executive officers on chief financial officers. Commercial awareness; Ability to think strategically; Communication skills; Awareness of issues affecting the financial climate; Transferable skills; Physical stamina.
- What CEOs think of their CFOs. // CMA Management;Feb1999, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the results of a survey of Fortune 1000 chief executive officers (CEO) about what they want in chief financial officers (CFO). Original publication of results in `Measuring Up,' November/December 1998 issue.
- Chief executive officers want strategic partner. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;02/15/99-02/22/99, Vol. 9 Issue 21, p16
Reports on the survey conducted by Financial Executives Institute on the characteristics of chief financial officers (CFO) viewed by chief financial officers (CEO) as a strategic partner in the United States. Main roles and responsibilities of CFOs; Changes in CEOs' views on CFO; Images of CFOs.
- Moving From CFO To CEO "Hard Work," Study Finds. G. P. // Global Finance;Sep2015, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p48
The article focuses on the study conducted by the Korn Ferry International Human Resources Center of Expertise, regarding the leadership challenges faced by executives who want to move from the position of chief financial officer (CFO) to Chief Executive Officer (CEO).