Investors Like Cheap Booz Allen TL
- Booz Allen Offering $1.25B TL, $500M Revolver. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;7/16/2012, p24
The article reports on the move of Booz Allen Hamilton to seek term loans to refinance debt and fund a dividend payment to shareholders.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Proposes $2.1B Amend-and-Extend. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;4/21/2014, p14
The article offers information on government strategy and technology consulting firm Booz Allen Hamilton and the amendment and extension of its current secured debt through a proposed 1.68 billion U.S. dollar term loan package and a 500 million dollar revolver credit arrangement.
- BofA, CS Prep $750M TLB for Booz Allen. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p17
This article reports on the search for a term loan B for Booz Allen Hamilton by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse in January 2011.
- BAML Talks Price on Booz Allen's $1.017B TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p28
The article reports on the price talk set by Bank of America Merrill Lynch on the term loan B of government technology consulting firm Booz Allen Hamilton in August 2013.
- Booz Allen Hamilton to Refinance $1.02B TLB. Carlson, Nicole // High Yield Report;8/12/2013, p33
The article reports that government technology consulting firm Booz Allen Hamilton is planning to reprice its outstanding 1.02 billion U.S. dollar term loan B (TLB), with Bank of America, Credit Suisse Group and JPMorgan Chase as lead arrangers on the planned deal.
- Investors Like Cheap Booz Allen TL. R. K. // Leveraged Finance News;1/17/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p1
The article reports that in January 2011, investors at Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. warmly welcomed the 750 million U.S. dollars term loan B for the company in spite of the low coupon. A Canadian-based investor thinks that Booz Allen Hamilton is so cheap, but because of the ratings, the company is...
- LOAN NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;4/21/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 16, p2
The article presents news briefs from the loan industry. Semiconductor firm Avago Technologies has given a 4.6 billion dollars term loan B proposal to fund its acquisition of electronics firm LSI Corp. The final price on a first-lien loan offer that Millennium Laboratories plans to use for...
- Booz Allen, Pinnacle Loans Trade Up. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/14/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p18
The article reports that the term loan deals launched by Booz Allen Hamilton and Pinnacle Foods have traded up. Booz Allen's loan traded up because it is supporting a dividend payout to private equity holders while Pinnacle's loan is covenant light (cov-lite). Both loans were sold to investors...
- PE Firms Doing More Dividend Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/16/2012, p23
The article discusses the move of private equity firms to enter more dividend deals in the U.S., according to a report published by Moody's Investors Service. U.S. companies posted a 10 percent increase in dividend payouts in 2011 and the first quarter of 2012. Consulting firm Booz Allen...