Firms Launch Loan Funds with HY Option
- Largest managers find little success trying to fight tide. Kovaleski, Dave // Pensions & Investments;4/28/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p19
This article focuses on the performance of U.S. mutual fund companies in 2002. The largest 25 managers of mutual fund assets in defined contribution (DC) plans saw assets decline 10.2 1241328n 2002 to$ 742.9 billion. DC business brought $15 billion in new assets, with $10 billion coming from...
- Pimco launches financial debt fund. Yarker, Jon // Fundweb;9/25/2013, p5
The article offers brief information on the Pimco GIS Capital Securities fund from Pacific Investment Management Co. (Pimco).
- Pimco adds to equity platform. // Fund Strategy;1/16/2012, p10
The article reports that Pacific Investment Management Co. (Pimco) has launched Dividend and Income Builder and EqS Dividend funds as part of its Global Investor Series.
- At Deadline. // Money Management Executive;11/23/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p6
The article offers news briefs related to funds in the U.S. including the announcement that long-term mutual funds totaled $8.42 billion for the week ending November 11, 2009 and the launch of Enhanced Short Maturity Strategy Fund by Pacific Investment Management Co. (PIMCO) to help cash...
- Pimco Redemptions Continue While Fund Performance Climbs. Din, Suleman // Money Management Executive;2/9/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p3
The article reports that the withdrawals from total return fund slowed from 19.4 billion U.S. dollars in December 2014 and brought assets in the Pimco Total Return Fund to 134.6 billion U.S. dollars as of January 31, 2015, according to media company Bloomberg.
- Prudential Chooses Four Fund Subadvisers. Gjertsen, Lee Ann // American Banker;12/11/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 236, p8
Reports on Prudential's selection of four subadvisers for four of its key domestic and international mutual funds. Aim to strengthen the management of its equity mutual fund lineup.
- Prudential's demutualization proposal raising some... // Insurance Advocate;02/21/98, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p28
Reports on Prudential's demutualization proposal which was met with slights. Quote from James H. Hunt concerning Prudential's proposal; Issues included in Prudential's announcement; One of the questions Prudential responds to in its document.
- PIMCO Raises $745 Million With Three Bond Funds. Vyas, Rajiv // Orange County Business Journal;8/20/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p8
Reports on the funds raised by Pacific Investment Management Co. through mutual funds investing in municipal bonds in the United States. Investment opportunities offered by the mutual funds; Differences between the funds and Pacific's previous offerings for its municipal bond products.
- Top Mutual Funds. // Bank Investment Consultant;Apr2012, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p24
A table is presented which ranks the top mutual funds including Pacific Investment Management Co. (PIMCO) Extended Duration, Fidelity Select Biotechnology, and Wasatch-Hoisington U.S. Treasury.