LSTA Elects New Board Members
- LSTA Appoints New Board Chair. Savita Iyer // Bank Loan Report;1/28/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the elected officers of Loan Syndications and Trading Association for 2002.
- LSTA/LMA Launch Glossary of Terms. // Bank Loan Report;02/18/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p3
Reports that the Loan Syndications and Trading Association and the Loan Market Association launched a glossary of terms for transfers of interest in loans.
- LSTA Revises Amendment Procedures. // Bank Loan Report;4/1/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p3
Reports on the release of changes in the amendment procedures for syndicated loans by the Loan Syndications and Trading Association as of April 1, 2002.
- LSTA/S&P Introduce CUSIPs. // Bank Loan Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p3
Reports on a pilot program launched by Loan Syndications and Traders Association and Standard & Poor's for the adoption of CUSIP numbers for syndicated loans.
- LSTA Makes Primary Market Practices Official. J.M. // Bank Loan Report;6/7/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p10
No abstract available.
- Rules--yes, rules--for secondary loan market. Weidner, David // American Banker;8/27/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 164, p21
Reports on the guidelines announced by the Loan Syndications and Trading Association, during August 1998, for secondary loan trading. Description of the secondary loan trading market; When the measure take effect; Purpose of the guidelines; Requirements of the guidelines; Comments from Stephen...
- LSTA Hires Its First General Counsel. Shaw, Joy C. // Bank Loan Report;08/21/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 34, p9
Announces the appointment of Jane Summers as first general counsel and third full-time staff member of the Loan Syndications and Trading Association. Professional background; Responsibility of Summers.
- CBIA Elects New Board Members. // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/4/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 44, p27
The article announces the election of 13 members to the board of directors of the business organization Connecticut Business and Industry Association including Kevin Burke, Colin H. Cooper, and Mary C. Manfredi.
- Syndicate Group Hopes Forms Speed Loan Trades. SCHMELKIN, ALISSA // American Banker;4/10/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 69, p3
Focuses on plans of the corporate loan market group Loan Syndications and Trading Association Inc. to implement documentation for quickening settlement times and reducing the risk of trading distressed debt by May 1, 2003. Goal of the organization to encourage industry participants to close...