CommScope Issues $1.5B in HY to Back LBO
- CommScope agrees to be sold. // Wire Journal International;Nov2010, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p10
The article offers information on the announcement made by CommScope Inc. regarding the agreed deal value with the Carlyle Group LLC, amounting to 3.9 billion U.S. dollars.
- CommScope to Return to US Stock Market in $750 Million Listing. // Telecom Mergers & Acquisitions;Jun2013, p10
The article reports that telecommunications equipment company CommScope Inc. has sought to list itself in the U.S. stock market in 2013 after it was acquired by private equity group Carlyle Investment Management LLC in October 2010.
- CommScope Going Private. // Multichannel News;11/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p29
The article reports on a 3.9 billion-dollar deal entered by Commscope Inc. with Carlyle Group LLC in 2010 for the former's privatization plan.
- JPM Prices Financing for Telecom Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // American Banker;1/6/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 4, p2
The article reports on a 2011 announcement from the bank J. P. Morgan Chase & Co., in which the bank indicated that it had established pricing on a term loan which would be used to back the financial firm Carlyle Group LLC's acquisition of the telecommunications infrastructure provider CommScope...
- Mezzanine Funds Coming on Strong In Europe. // High Yield Report;3/29/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p2
Although the robust junk markets are currently providing a cheaper alternative than mezzanine finance for many deals, money continues to flow into mezzanine funds at a colossal rate. It appears that European and middle-market deals are spurring the current interest. A frenetic round of European...
- Ortho-Clinical Sells $1.3B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/12/2014, p25
The article reports on the sale of $1.3 billion in junk bonds by New Brunswick, New Jersey-based medical diagnostics company Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics on May 8, 2014. It says that the company has raised its senior unsecured notes offering due 2022 from $1.15 billion to $1.3 billion and plans to...
- Acosta Price Talk Nears 8% Yield. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/22/2014, p2
The article reports on the emergence of price talk over the junk bond offering of sales and market firm Acosta as of September 2014. Topics covered include the firm's plan to use the proceeds from the offering to fund its buyout by The Carlyle Group, a global asset management firm, and the...
- CommScope LBO Begets $1.5B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p26
The article reports on the plans of CommScope to issue 1.5 billion U.S. dollars in junk bonds in January 2011 to help finance its acquisition by private equity firm the Carlyle Group.
- U.S., China are key markets for Carlyle, Rubenstein says. DIAMOND, RANDY // Pensions & Investments;4/15/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p8
The article discusses commentary from David Rubenstein of private-equity firm The Carlyle Group in which he expressed his belief that the U.S. will be the leading venue for investments made by Carlyle, and that the most important emerging market is China.