Bingham Promotes Lev Finance Lawyers
- Bingham promotes two City lawyers in 13-strong round. Burton, Lucy // Lawyer (Online Edition);1/9/2013, p12
The article announces the promotion of Emma Simmonds, Christian HalÃ¡sz, and Alex Vogelmann as new partners of Bingham McCutchen LLP.
- Ex-Riordan & McKinzie Office Expands Practice Under Bingham. Cziborr, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;3/8/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p5
Reports that law firm Bingham McCutchen LLP is looking to expand in Orange County, California, in 2004. Exploration by the firm of ways to expand the number of attorneys and add new departments; Expansion of the law firm's fields of legal expertise; Other growth targets and strategies.
- Political Affairs: Wilson Joining Bingham Group. Cziborr, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;3/8/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p5
Reports that former Governor Pete Wilson was hired in 2004 by law firm Bingham McCutchen LLP as the Los Angeles office principal for its Bingham Consulting Group LLC unit. Background information on Wilson; Duties and responsibilities of McCutchen; Growth targets and strategies.
- Bingham makes funds push in City with Herbert Smith Freehills hire. Burton, Lucy // Lawyer (Online Edition);6/3/20123, p1
The article announces that American law firm Bingham McCutchen LLP has hired Herbert Smith Freehills funds partner Thiha Tun for its London, England office.
- Magic circle firms' prestige under threat as salaries at US rivals reach record levels. McPartland, Corinne // Lawyer;2/22/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p64
The article reports on the salary survey which shows that the magic circle firms in Great Britain may no longer be the choice for the British top students as salaries for U.S. rivals reach record levels. It states that the findings highlight the continuing gulf between the wages paid at leading...
- Debt Specialist Makes Partner at Bingham. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;1/24/2011, p2
The article reports debt specialist Christopher Lawrence has been elected by Bingham McCutchen LLP as a partner in its Institutional Finance Group. It states that with clients including several inurance companies institutional investors, and banks, Lawrence has worked on a variety of secured and...
- Baker Mac's the life. // Lawyer (Online Edition);4/10/2012, p6
The article offers information on a survey, which asked which U.S. law firm would the Great Britain's associates would like to join the most and the result came out as Baker and McKenzie topped the list with 20 percent vote, while Bingham McCutchen got only two percent of vote.
- Bingham McCutchen. Burton, Lucy // Lawyer (Online Edition);2/11/2013, p29
An interview with Peter Lewis, senior director of administration at Bingham McCutchen LLP, is presented. He believes that associates will find a firm in the case of Bingham with a record of valuing the diversity and differing culture of the people. He states that he is not sure if the challenges...
- New Firm Reflects the Changing Dynamics of the Legal Scene. Frisch, Randy // San Diego Business Journal;3/3/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p14
The article offers information related to business in San Diego, California. Topics include the launch of Witham, Mahoney & Abbott, a litigation and corporate company, the 12.6% decline in revenue for 2013 reported by Bingham McCutchen LLP, and the promotion of eight lawyers to partner at...