Grifols to Price $1.1B in HY Today
- Grifols Sells $1.1B for Acquisition. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p18
This article reports on the issuance of junk bonds by Spanish pharmaceutical company Grifols in the U.S. in January 2011.
- Following TL, Grifols Aims for Big U.S. Bond Splash. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p4
The article reports on the move of Spanish pharmaceutical and medical supply company Grifols SA to bring a 1.1 billion U.S. dollar junk bond deal to the U.S. market. It notes that the company is focused on supplying blood plasma products to hospitals. Furthermore, the company is using debt to...
- Following TL, Grifols Aims for Big U.S. Bond Splash. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p17
The article reports on the plan of Spanish pharmaceutical and medical supply company Grifols to bring a 1.1 billion U.S. dollars junk bond deal to the U.S. market. Grifols, a supplier of blood plasma products to hospitals, plans to use the debt to finance its acquisition of U.S.-based...
- Grifols Sells $1.1B for Acquisition. Sheahan, Matthew // Private Placement Letter;1/17/2011, p3
The article reports that pharmaceutical company Grifols SA issued 8.25 percent senior notes due 2018 at par in the U.S. junk bond market. It reports that companies including Deutsche Bank AG, Nomura, and BBVA SA were the bookrunners on the deal. Grifols is stated to use the profit from the deal...
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.
- Junk market conditions said to be near perfect. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p16
Reports on the growth of the junk bonds market in the United States. Factors creating the near-perfect condition of the market; Top high-yield debt deals as of June 24, 1997; Growth of the junk bonds market in Europe; Expansion of Rule 144A; Excesses of the inflows into the high-yield mutual funds.
- Rhodia, Impress Occupy Europe, as US Buys Up Deal Deluge. Appin, Rick; Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;5/26/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p11
Presents an update on the high-yield market in the United States, as of May 25, 2003.