Calpine Hits Market with $1.2B HY Drive-By
- Calpine Plans $1B HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p1
This article reports on the plan of U.S. energy supplier Calpine to issue one billion U.S. dollars in junk bonds in 2010.
- Calpine Prices Upsized $2B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p33
This article reports on the move of Calpine to increase the size of its junk bonds in 2010.
- Enron Plagues Calpine. // High Yield Report;12/17/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p4
Cites a story in 'The New York Times' newspaper comparing Calpine to Enron that reportedly caused massive sell-offs, reaching 130 million high yield bonds on December 13, 2001 and 100 million every day.
- CalGen Loan And Bond Still Sputter. JM // High Yield Report;2/23/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p2
Reports that investor commitment levels for Calpine Generating Co.'s (CalGen) $1.3 billion term loan were still sluggish the week before February 23, 2004. Deutsche Bank anticipating a pickup in subscription once Standard & Poor's released its report on the credit; Host of other concerns...
- Calpine sets five-year record for junk. // Power Economics;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p11
Reports on the increase of junk bond issue of Calpine Corp. in California. Sales of bonds to refinance bank debt; Assessment of electricity margins; Decline on junk ratings.
- Calpine Plans $750M Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p32
The article deals with the plan of Calpine to issue 750 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds to repay some of its term loan debt.
- Calpine Sells $490M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/4/2013, p15
The article reports on the sale of 940 million U.S. dollars in high-yield bonds due 2023 by power provider Calpine in 2013.
- PPL Energy Sells $600M Junk Bonds to Repay Revolver. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;5/18/2015, p24
The article reports on 600 million dollars junk bonds that PPL Energy has sold to repay short term loans under its revolving credit facilities.
- Calpine Sells $750M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/21/2013, p15
The article reports that Calpine upsized its bond offering at the expense of a concurrent term loan offering and sold priced 750 million U.S. dollars in six percent secured notes due by 2022.