BMO Shops $110M TL for SumTotal
- BMO Shops Ad Venture Interactive TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p17
The article reports on a term loan worth 64 million U.S. dollars being marketed by BMO Capital Markets to finance Lake Capital's acquisition of Ad Venture Interactive.
- Resolute Energy Secures $150M Term Loan. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;1/5/2015, p1
The article reports on a second-lien secured term loan and an amended senior revolving credit facility secured by oil and gas company Resolute Energy Corp. in December 2014, in an agreement with Highland Principal Strategies that was arranged by BMO Capital Markets.
- BMO Preps $80M TL for World Kitchen. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p8
The article reports on the syndication of a dual-tranche term loan deal by BMO Capital Markets for World Kitchen as part of a credit facility worth 220 million U.S. dollars.
- BofA To Launch Axcan Deal, Harrah's Gets Shelved. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;2/4/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p3
The article offers news briefs related to financial services companies. Bank of America Corp. (BofA) has launched a term loan B for Axcan Pharma worth $350 million. The joint BofA and Deutsche Bank AG-led deal for Harrah's Entertainment has been postponed. BMO Capital Markets plans to launch a...
- Paperboard Sector Leads in Debt. // Official Board Markets;1/14/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 2, p1
The article discusses the study of BMO Capital Marketers Corp. in Chicago, Illinois which examines the future contractual debt obligation of 27 North American packaging companies in the papaerboard sector. It notes the focus of the study on facility type, which include revolving credit, term...
- Banks Kick Off $200M TLB for Compass Group. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p33
This article reports on the search for a term loan B for Compass Group Diversified Holdings by BMO Capital Markets and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in January 2011.
- GE, BMO Ink $110M CF for Education Affiliates. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p4
This article focuses on the 110 million U.S. dollar credit facility arranged by GE and BMO Capital Markets for Education Affiliates, a provider of education programs based in Baltimore, Maryland. Components of the facility include a 90 million U.S. dollar term loan and a 20 million U.S. dollar...
- For the Record. // Adweek;10/8/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 36, p19
This article presents a correction to "Big Business," which appeared in the September 24, 2007 issue.
- BMO Advises On Sale. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Mar2011, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p34
The article announces that Chicago, Illinois-based BMO Capital Markets Corp. has acted as financial advisor to Rosmar Packaging Corp. of Canada in its sale to an affiliate of Sun Capital Partners.