Ares, GE Affiliate Boost Loan Program
- LOAN NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;10/24/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 41, p2
The article offers news briefs related to loan market in the U.S. in 2011. The 2.5 million-dollar loan of Kinetic Concepts Inc. has been carved into smaller pieces by the Bank of America Corp. Ventas Realty LP has closed a two billion-dollar unsecured revolver. Ares Capital Corp. and General...
- Ares Capital Ups Revolver to $900M. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;5/14/2012, p6
The article reports on the move by Ares Capital to increase the size and extend the maturity of its revolving line of credit as its had upped the facility to 900 million U.S. dollars from 810 million U.S. dollars.
- Secured loan lending reached Â£352m in 2012. Brennan, Henry // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);1/16/2013, p15
The article reports on the increase in secured loan lending in Great Britain in 2012 compared with 2011.
- Secured loans sector records 19th month of year-on-year growth in May. // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);6/17/2013, p1
The article reports on the growth in Great Britain's secured loans lending sector in May 2013.
- Secured loan lending tops Â£30m in January. Brennan, Henry // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);2/19/2013, p14
The article reports that secured loan lending in Great Britain has reached 30.1 million British pounds in January 2013, the highest for January result since 2009.
- Fluctuating collateral value in bankruptcy. Katz, Owen W. // Secured Lender;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p6
Analyzes cases of determining secured creditors' entitlement to postpetition interest when collateral value fluctuates. Choice of valuation point during bankruptcy proceedings; Entitlement to increase in collateral value; Protection for interim increases.
- Counting on collateral for business loans. Acres, Harold // New Hampshire Business Review;9/13/96, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p10A
Informs on collateral for business loans. Collateral required for most commercial loans; Key criterion for acceptable collateral; Advice to business owners.
- DEALS ROUNDUP. // Crain's New York Business;1/31/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p12
A chart depicting various companies that have signed various deals including Ares Capital Corp., GCI Kony Solutions Inc., and Angelo Gordon & Co. is presented.
- Ares Capital Files Shelf for $2B Equity Offering. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/24/2011, p4
The article discusses Ares Capital's filing of a shelf registration statement for a 2-billion-dollar equity offering which will be used for lending to middle market companies or acquisition of other businesses.