Cogent Aims to Sell $150M in Senior Notes
- Cogent buys time with Cisco deal. Pappalardo, Denise // Network World;6/30/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p34
Reports on the financial performance of Cogent Communications Inc. as of June 30, 2003. Debt reorganization; Group of investors; Revenue; Net loss; Acquisition plan.
- ISP Offers Affordable Ultrahigh-Speed Bandwidth. // T H E Journal;Sep2002, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p30
Focuses on the creation of low-cost ultrahigh-bandwidth to universities by Cogent Communications Inc. Improvement of information technology (IT) budgets for students; Emergence of peer-to-peer networking; Elimination of bandwidth and budget problems of university IT managers.
- COGENT WOOS SMALL COMPANIES WITH SCALED-DOWN SERVICE. Fitchard, Kevin // Telephony;1/27/2003, Vol. 244 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the launching of a digital subscriber line (DSL) service by Cogent Communications Inc. in the U.S. Target consumer of the DSL service; Aim of the company to compete with other DSL carriers without capital investments; Market survey conducted by the company.
- New fiber-optic technology produces eye-popping 'Net access. Greene, Tim // Network World;03/13/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the availability of high-speed Internet service from Cogent Communications. Capacity of the optical bandwidth the company is using; Effective throughput on OC-48 links; Pricing for the services.
- CenturyLink and Cogent enter into interconnection agreement. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;12/4/2015, Vol. 35 Issue 49, p7
The article focuses on the announcement by communications company CenturyLink Inc. and Cogent Communications that they have entered into a long-term, bilateral interconnection agreement for their public Internet protocol (IP) networks.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.
- Junk market conditions said to be near perfect. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p16
Reports on the growth of the junk bonds market in the United States. Factors creating the near-perfect condition of the market; Top high-yield debt deals as of June 24, 1997; Growth of the junk bonds market in Europe; Expansion of Rule 144A; Excesses of the inflows into the high-yield mutual funds.