Electric Co. Powers Up with $675M in HY
- Exide files bankruptcy. Jansen, Kerri // Waste & Recycling News;6/24/2013, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection filed by Exide Technologies, an international recycler and maker of lead-acid batteries, in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Delaware on June 10, 2013.
- US: Exide Technologies issues statement on Vernon facility. // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);6/20/2013, p33
The article reports that a statement expressing satisfaction has been issued by Exide Technologies Inc. regarding Superior Court judge Luis Lavin's order permitting it to resume operations at its Vernon, California plant.
- Exide on hot seat. Mikolajczyk, Sigmund J. // Tire Business;4/9/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p6
Reports the plan of Exide Technologies on the charges filed against the company in the U.S. Decision of the company to plead guilty on fraud charges; Settlement cost of the charges; Total damages of Exide.
- Exide explores advances in battery technology. // Aftermarket Business;Jan2002, Vol. 112 Issue 1, p42
Features Exide Technologies, a supplier of lead-acid batteries for transportation, network-power and motive-power applications. Information on the process that Exide calls Total Battery Management; Countries where Exide established its own global network of battery testing and design improvement...
- Exide joins the Australian-made club. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Sep2010, p39
The article reports on the decision of the leading manufacturer of automotive batteries in Australia, Exide Technologies Inc. to join an increasing number of local manufacturers that contain the Australian Made logo on its products.
- Exide Technologies To Pay $120,000 Civil Penalty. // Hazardous Waste/Superfund Alert;7/6/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the 120,000 dollar civil penalty which will be paid by the Exide Technologies as a result of the alleged recurring violations on hazardous waste management at its lead smelting facility in Berks County, Pennsylvania, according to Pennsylvania Department of Environmental...
- Exide Technologies Files for Bankruptcy. // Solid Waste Report;6/18/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p8
The article informs that lead-acid batteries manufacturer Exide Technologies Inc. has filed the Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection case in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Delaware.
- Charged with change. // Industrial Engineer: IE;Jan2003, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p34
Reports on the successful turnaround of battery manufacturer, Exide Technologies. Participation of facilities in lean manufacturing initiatives; Decrease of inventory levels across the company; Advantage of communication among employees and corporate officers.
- Exide Technologies Receives Supplier Award From Toyota. Charles, Ron // Automotive Industries;Mar2010, Vol. 190 Issue 3, p1
The article announces that Exide Technologies Inc. has received the 2009 Supplier Diversity Special Recognition Award for its diversity program from Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America Inc.