- Banks to Launch $450M Loan for UCI. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p28
The article reports that Credit Suisse, HSBC and Nomura will commence arranging a 450 million U.S. dollar term loan B for UCI International on January 13, 2011.
- CommScope In the Market. Nugent, John // Bank Loan Report;9/24/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 36, pN.PAG
CommScope Inc. is in the market with a $360 million guaranteed senior secured credit facility. The deal is comprised of an $85 million term loan A, due 2007, a $225 million term loan B, due 2008 and a 3.5 year, $50 million revolver. Hickory, North Carolina-based CommScope holds the leading...
- Investors Grumble but Don't Balk at Cov-Lite CommScope. Sheahan, Matthew; Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p15
The article reports on the mixed reaction of investors to the cov-lite term loan portion of a 2.9 billion U.S. dollar debt package for Hickory, North Carolina-based telecommunications infrastructure provider CommScope in 2011. As disclosed, underwriter JPMorgan is arranging the 1 billion U.S....
- Investors Don't Balk at Cov-Lite CommScope. M. S.; R. K. // Leveraged Finance News;1/10/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the enforcement of covenant-lite term loan of CommScope Inc. in the U.S. It states that the company plans to use the proceeds to finance the Carlyle Group LLC buyout. In addition, it tabulates the most recent closed leveraged loans such as Foamex International Inc.,...
- UCI Revs Up $250M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the plans of UCI International to issue 250 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds to back Rank Group's acquisition of the company in 2011.
- Andrews Solutions chosen as sole foreign supplier by China Telecom. // Wire Journal International;Jan2011, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p20
The article reports on the selection of Andrew Solutions, a division of CommScope Inc. as the only foreign supplier of remote electrical tilt (RET) antennas for its CDMA wireless network.
- Residential cabling system. // CED;Mar2007, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p46
The article evaluates the Residential Cabling Distribution Center from CommScope Inc.
- Sentinel microwave antennas do more, cost less to operate. Careless, James // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;3/26/2012, p2
The article offers information on CommScope's Sentinel microwave antenna that provides better performance for microwave backhauls.
- CommScope Helping Ensure Reliability of Next-Gen Public Safety Networks. // Antenna Systems & Technology;May2011, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p30
The article reports on the involvement of CommScope in a U.S. federal government project that aims to assess the interoperability of next-generation public safety networks and equipment.