JPMorgan Brings $250M TLB for Food Co
- Morgan-Chase Tops Syndicate Loan List. Leibowitz, Alissa // American Banker;1/2/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 1, p2
Reports that the combined J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. held the lead in the fourth quarter of 2000 and the full-year ranking of United States syndicated lenders. Total deals made by Morgan-Chase for the whole year.
- JPM Shapes Up 24 Hour Fitness. // Bank Loan Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p3
Reports that JP Morgan Chase & Co. has rolled out syndication of refinancing credit for 24 Hour Fitness Worldwide in the United States.
- JPMorgan Preps iPayment Refi Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/25/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p4
The article reports that JPMorgan will start the syndication of a 375-million U.S. dollar term loan for iPayment.
- Syndication's Top Tier Grabbed Share. Agosta, Veronica // American Banker;12/31/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 248, p1
Reports developments on syndicated lending market in the U.S. as of December 2001. Performance of the J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. in the market; Influence of balance sheet size on amount of lending; Implications of weaknesses in loan demand and secondary markets.
- Morgan Chase Regains Some Ground After Selloff. Agosta, Veronica // American Banker;7/3/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 127, p20
Discusses possible reasons for the delayed sale of shares of New York-based J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. following the sale of its stock in July 2002. Position and role of the company in the field of syndicate lending; Other reasons contributing for the poor performance of shares; Factors...
- JPM Syndicates $150M DIP For C&A -- Vital For Co.'s Liquidity. // Bank Loan Report;8/1/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the sale of debtor-in-possession (DIP) loans by JPMorgan Chase & Co. to investors which made bankrupt automotive supplier Collins & Aikman Corp. a step closer to getting an infusion of liquidity. Importance of the liquidity infusion to Collins; Uncertainties regarding the finances of...
- Pricing In A Downgrade. Boughey, Simon // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/18/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p9
Reports the plans of the rating agencies to downgrade pricing on the bank in the United States. Accounts on the market share of J.P. Morgan Chase on the global syndicated loan market; Decrease of prices of stock and bonds; Increase of prices of default swaps.
- JPM Sells DHS Term Loan. // Bank Loan Report;4/24/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p3
The article reports on the launch of a syndication of an institutional term loan for DHS Drilling Co. by sole lead arranger JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Lear Nets $300M Exit Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/12/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p29
The article reports on the 300 million U.S. dollars exit loan received by Lear Corp. from JPMorgan in October 2009. Details of the syndicated loan led by JPMorgan with Citigroup for Lear in July are presented. Lear is an automative parts supplier with headquarters in Southfield, Michigan. It...
- Carmike's TL Rises Above Par. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the increase in the term loan of movie theater owner Carmike Cinemas worth 265 million U.S. dollars, which was syndicated at 99 cents on the dollar. The loan was arranged by JPMorgan and Macquarie Capital at 250 million U.S. dollars for Carmike Cinemas on January 8, 2010....