Jefferies Shops National Surgical TL
- RBC, Jefferies Sweeten PSC TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p29
The article reports that the coupon and original issue discount (OID) on a 175 million dollar term loan B backing Lindsay Goldberg's acquisition of PSC were increased by RBC Capital and Jefferies.
- Jefferies Preps $160M TL for Playboy. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p36
This article reports on a term loan arranged by Jefferies for Playboy Enterprises in 2011.
- Banks Shop Cov-Lite Loan for NuSil. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p2
The article reports that Jefferies and Credit Suisse have launched a syndication of a covenant-lite term loan worth 295 million U.S. dollars to support the New Mountain Capital's acquisition of NuSil Technology.
- Jefferies Cuts Coupon on Surgery Center's TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/11/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p29
The article focuses on Jefferies' revision of the 240-million U.S.-dollar worth of million term loan backing Surgery Center Holdings' purchase of NovaMed.
- Price Talk on Blue Coat's $675M TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;5/27/2013, p36
The article reports on a price talk set by investment bank Jefferies on the term loan of Internet security provider Blue Coat System amounting to 675 million U.S. dollars in May 2013.
- Jefferies Spices Up Bourland & Leverich TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p20
The article reports that the coupon on a 125-million U.S. dollar term loan deal of Jefferies for Bourland & Leverich Supply Co. has been increased.
- Banks Roll the Dice With HSP Gaming Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/10/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p11
The article reports that Credit Suisse and Jefferies are looking for a credit facility worth 180 million U.S. dollars for HSP Gaming. The proceeds will be used to establish the SugarHouse Casino north of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Within the facility are a 150 million U.S. dollars term loan, a...
- HSP Gaming Term Loan Upsized. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/21/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p12
The article reports that the term loan for HSP Gaming was increased to 165 million U.S. dollars by Credit Suisse and Jefferies due to high demand. The company will use the loan, along with a 10 million U.S. dollar revolver and another 20 million U.S. dollar delayed-draw term loan, to finance the...
- Banks Cancel Deals, LCDX Series 10 Hits A Low. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;9/29/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p3
The article offers news briefs related to loan market in the U.S. It states that a $300 million credit facility for Texas American Resources Co. and a 4325 million term loan B for Nations Petroleum have been cancelled due to market conditions. Wells Fargo & Co. and Jefferies Group Inc. have...