Army Seeks CBR Equipment for CBRNE Response Teams
- Host-Based Security System. // Army Communicator;Winter2011, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p56
The article reports on the near completion of the Host-Based Security System of the U.S. Army Signal Center that will offer a foundation for the installation of the army's tactical systems in December 2011.
- Robots on patrol. Edwards, Jerry L. // Soldiers;Sep98, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p38
Provides information on the Mobile Detection Assessment Response System (MDARS), a robot security guard being developed by the United States Army in 1998. How the MDARS robot works; Its functions.
- Army's Guardian Program Surveying Market for CBRN Detection Equipment. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/9/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p19
The article reports on the market survey being conducted by the U.S. Army's Joint Product Manager for Consequence Management on currently available chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear detection equipment.
- Army Market Survey Looks For Tank Tech Integration Capability. // Defense Daily;10/22/2010, Vol. 248 Issue 15, p6
The article reports on a market survey conducted by the U.S. Army. It informs that the survey will be conducted for the purpose of collecting written information from industry to analyze the current market capability to integrate technologies into the Abrams tank. It tells that the U.S. Army...
- Army Issues Market Survey/Sources Sought For Artillery Ground Burst And Hand Grenade Simulators. Roosevelt, Ann // Defense Daily;8/6/2013, p1
The article reports on a market survey being conducted by the U.S. Army Contracting Command-Rock Island (ACC-RI) in August 2013 which aims to identify sources that are able to produce and deliver M115A2 Artillery Ground Burst Simulator and M116A1 Hand Grenade Simulator. It explains that M115A2...
- Army Seeks Sources For Small Unmanned Ground Vehicle. // Defense Daily;12/6/2010, Vol. 248 Issue 43, p6
The article offers information on U.S. Army's survey to identify sources for Small Unmanned Ground Vehicle (SUGV). As stated, the Army is conducting a market survey to seek potential sources to make and deliver the XM1216 SUGV. The survey was posted at www.fbo.gov on December 2, 2010 by TACOM...
- US ARMY ISSUES RFI FOR MOBILE EW SYSTEMS. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Aug2013, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p24
The article reports on the market survey conducted by Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland-based U.S. Army Contracting Command to determine potentials for fielding and integration of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) Mobile Heavy Duty Tactical Electronic Warfare (EW) system.
- Army Issues Solicitation for Multi-Mission, Multi-Threat Detection System. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/8/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p18
The article announces that the U.S. Army has issued a Request for Proposals for the Multi-Mission Multi-Threat Detecton (M3TD) effort on behalf of the Joint Project Manager for Nuclear Biological and Chemical Contamination Avoidance.
- PROJECTS in the News. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2011, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p104
The article offers news briefs in security industry such as the selection of G4S Technology LLC for building and maintaining the security systems for Amtrak, the notification that the U.S. Army Engineering and Support Center awards Johnson Controls Building Automation Systems LLC (JCBAS) an...