Cubic Corp. [CUB]: FedEx [FDX]: Cubic to Acquire Supply Chain Management Consulting Firm
- Cubic Corp. to Purchase Maryland Security Firm. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;11/29/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 48, p6
The article reports that Cubic Corp. is buying Abraxas Corp. for 124 million dollars in cash.
- Cubic Acquires Virtual Simulation And Technology Firm Intific. // Defense Daily;3/5/2014, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of the software technology company Intific, Inc. by Cubic Corp., a provider of military defense equipment and automated fare collection equipment, as of March 2014.
- Cubic Enters Cyber Security Space With Small Acquisition. // Defense Daily;6/23/2010, Vol. 246 Issue 59, p2
The article offers information on Cubic Corp., which has acquired Harbor Holdings Inc., which is a supplier of customized hardware and software for cyber solutions. It reports that Cubic, with the acquisition, can now participate in the cyber security market. It states that Harbor's innovative...
- With Acquisition, Cubic Gets Deeper Into Cybersecurity. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;6/28/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of Vienna, Virginia-based Safe Harbor Holdings LLC by Cubic Corp.'s defense applications division in Vienna, Virginia.
- Cubic Acquires Military Communications Company. // Defense Daily;12/17/2014, p5
The article reports that Cubic Corp., a maker of portable ruggedized tactical and strategic networking products, announced on December 16, 2014 that it has acquired DTECH LABS, Inc., a provider of modular networking and baseband communications equipment, for 114.5 million U.S. dollars
- CUBIC. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/17/2014, pA02
The article repots on the acquisition of the networking provider DTech Labs Inc. by the military systems maker Cubic Corp. for $114.5 million in the U.S.
- Cubic Corp. [CUB]: Cubic Acquires Asset Tracking Solutions Firm Impeva Labs. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/26/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of Impeva Labs Inc. by Cubic Corp. A Cubic official revealed that the deal is worth less than three million U.S. dollars including the liabilities of Impeva which filed for bankruptcy in April 2010. The deal poses opportunity for Cubic in the global...
- Cubic Acquires Military Training Firm Omega. // Defense Daily;7/31/2008, Vol. 239 Issue 22, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of privately held Omega Training Group Inc. for $61 million in cash by Cubic Corp. in the U.S. It cites that Omega fits within the live training portfolio of Cubic, which includes the company's MILES laser system for warfighter training. According to Jim...
- Cubic to Slow Down After Wild Ride. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;1/10/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the plan of military training systems and transit collection systems provider Cubic Corp. to slow down after completing its second company acquisition in the U.S. It states that the company aims to spend time in making sure that its acquisitions are well integrated and...