Resolutions for a More Productive Practice
- HSAs ARE THESE LOW-PRICED INSURANCE PLANS THE NEW PRESCRIPTION FOR RISING HEALTHCARE COSTS? Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p64
Explores the implications for the financial planning sector of the rising cost of health insurance and medical care in the U.S. Rate of increase of health insurance premiums in the country as opposed to the rate of inflation; Endorsement by President George W. Bush of health savings account...
- Healthy, Wealthy and Wise. Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;Apr2007, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p95
The article reports on the important role played by financial advisors in providing second opinion on the choices faced by affluent clients concerning the management of their medical costs. The author argues that as the so-called consumer-directed health plans are becoming popular among U.S....
- Advisors Reveal Effective Marketing Methods... // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p27
This article presents the results of a survey of top marketing tools used by several thousand financial advisors across the U.S. Client referrals and seminars are overwhelmingly the most effective marketing methods used by the financial advisors, according to the survey.
- data points. // Modern Healthcare;4/28/2014, Vol. 44 Issue 17, p34
The article presents the statistics of long term care (LTC) facilities in the U.S. which include LTC insurance premium for a couple age 55 in 2013 is 3,275 dollars, 210.9 billion dollar spent by U.S. in providing LTC in 2011, and 7-8 percent of the Americans have private LTC insurance.
- Who Do You Trust? Wong, Carmen R. // Money;Sep2004, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p142
This article offer advice on how to find a financial advisor one can trust with their money. The NFL Players Association (NFLPA) strongly encourages its rookies to choose their advisers from those approved by the NFLPA Financial Advisers Program. But once a rookie has culled a handful of...
- GO FIGURE. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2009 Solutions, p16
The article offers news briefs related to financial planning management in the U.S. It reveals the online survey findings on the communication efforts made by primary advisers toward their clients. It also unveils a graph on how financial crises had affected the prospecting of financial...
- STAT BANK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p15
The article presents statistics on the financial trend and activities of financial executives in the U.S. which include the financial planners' time spending in planning, the average expense ratio on mutual funds and the percentage of investors who would spend their 25,000 dollars on investment.
- Spending Binge. McReynolds, Rebecca // Financial Planning;May2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p103
Argues that irresponsible spending would lead to the failure of the financial planning strategies of investors in the U.S. Reasons for the increased spending of individuals; Analysis of the spending behavior of women; Cash flow analysis of a client's spending.
- Focused on the Little Picture. ISRAELSEN, CRAIG; MORGAN, DARREN // Financial Planning;Sep2015, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p84
The article offers suggestion to financial advisors to help investors avoid recency bias which impact on the investor's views on investing in the U.S. Topics discussed include a table that shows performance metrics for seven core asset classes and a diversified portfolio over the past 45 years...