Adviser Interest Spurring Alternative Product Growth
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY. // Baltic States Country Profile;2005, p1
The article focuses on the Baltic States countries including Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, which gained independence from the Soviet Union in 1990 and are expected to increase by a 6% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during 2004-2009.
- Servo Drives and Motors Market Will Register Sustained Growth at 5.6 Percent CAGR. // e-Drive Magazine;Summer2015, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p26
The article discusses the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of servo drives and motors market industry and that the demand for servo drives due to increase in the production of semiconductors, electronics and healthcare and the challenges this sector can face due to dependence on China.
- Global Substation Automation Market to Reach USD 139.34 Billion by 2020, Growing at a CAGR of 5.4% From 2014 to 2020. // Sensors;8/29/2014, p1
The article reports that the global substation automation market is forecast to achieve a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% between 2014 and 2020.
- Supercapacitor Market worth $2.10 Billion by 2020. // Sensors;3/28/2014, p53
The article presents a market research report related to analysis & forecast of global supercapacitor market published by market research firm Markets & Markets which reveals that global supercapacitor market is estimated to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 26.93% from 2014-2020.
- Global Coatings Market to Reach $107 Billion by 2017, Predicts Companies and Markets. // Coatings World;Jan2013, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p10
The article forecasts the increase of the global coatings market's compound annual growth rate (CAGR) to 5.46 percent by 2015 setting the industry to get $107 billion by 2017.
- Asset Services: Correction. // Asian Investor;Jul2013, p1
A correction to an article related to the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the BDO Dollar Money Market Fund published in a June issue of the journal is presented.
- Global Wi-Fi Hotspots Will Grow to 7.1 Million in 2015 as a Method to Offload Traffic. Drubin, Cliff // Microwave Journal;Jul2014, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p58
The article reports that global Wi-Fi deployments will continue to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15 percent from 2013-2018 as a method to prevent mobile data traffic.
- Report: More Designers Choosing Fan-In QFNs, QFPs. C. D. // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Dec2012, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p7
The article discusses the results of New Venture Research's study which predicts the stacked packages to have a 13.7 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from 2011 to 2016, 13 percent CAGR for system-in-package (SiP) and 38.6 percent for Fan-in QFN and QFP types of electronics components.
- APPENDICES. // Perryman Short-Term Economic Forecast;Winter2013, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p181
An appendix is presented of definition of terms such as compound annual growth rates (CAGR), nominal and real values and consumer price index and sectors including mining, construction and trade, the Texas Econometric Model created by economic and financial analysis firm The Perryman Group (TPG)...