New Designation for Advising Domestic Partners
- Study Reveals Rising Pay, Satisfaction Among CFP Certificants. Hersch, Warren S. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/26/2005, Vol. 109 Issue 36, p8
Reports on the result of the survey entitled "2005 Survey of Trends in the Financial Planning Industry" by the College for Financial Planning in Denver, Colorado. Increase of income of the certified financial planners; Career satisfaction; Factors contributing to the success of the survey.
- Use of Planners and Internet Grows, Says CFP Survey. Minkoff, Jerry // On Wall Street;Nov2002, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p33
Presents the results of the College of Financial Planning Board 2002 Consumer Survey on the use of financial planners in the U.S. Increase in the use of financial planners; Use of the Internet for financial purposes; Importance of the Internet and financial software.
- Do Your Balance Sheet and Job Satisfaction Fit the Mold? …. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p12
The article reports on the "2011 Survey of Trends in the Financial Planning Industry" conducted by the College for Financial Planning which reveals that the mean gross amount of planners earning reached 190,922 dollars in the year and suggests that the economic conditions and industry influx and...
- Advisors' Salaries Increase. Britt, Julie // Advisor Today;Sep2009, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p32
The article highlights the result of the 2009 Survey of Trends in Financial Planning conducted by College for Financial Planning in the U.S. The survey reveals that the salaries of the financial advisors have increased by 215,345 dollars per year and mostly get their compensation from fees. It...
- William Anthes on a Quarter-Century in Financial Education. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2005, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p10
This article presents an interview with William Anthes, retired president and CEO of the National Endowment for Financial Education, about his 25 years in financial education, the crisis of financial illiteracy in the U.S., and side trips that may have delayed the growth of financial planning....
- School for financial planning sees an influx of students from banks. DuBay, Keith // American Banker;11/18/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 221, p15
Reports on the surge in application from banker at the College of Financial Planning in Denver, Colorado. Degree and certificate programs offered; Benefits to the banks from the education and training provided by the school; Push into investment products by national banks.
- NAIFA and CFFP Create New LUTCF Program. // Advisor Today;May/Jun2014, Vol. 109 Issue 3, p45
A description of the Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF) program being offered at the U.S. College for Financial Planning (CFFP) is presented.
- Melissa Myers accredited as domestic partnership adviser. // Echo Magazine;1/30/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p14
The article reports that financial planner Melissa Myers has been certified as an accredited domestic partnership advisor by the College of Financial Planning and states that there are nine advisers in Arizona other than Myers.
- Happy birthday, College for Financial Planning... // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p15
Announces the silver anniversary of the College for Financial Planning in Denver, Colorado. High school financial literacy award program; Reception during the conference; Graduation of the 50,000th candidate in an education program; Incorporation in 1972.