Dawei Development Project Key To Growth
- Port complex. // International Construction;Dec2010, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p7
The article offers information on the agreement signed between the Italian-Thai Development PLC and the Myanmar Port Authority to develop the Dawei Deep Sea Port and industrial estate in Myanmar.
- The Reluctant Builder. MONTLAKE, SIMON // Forbes Asia;Sep2011, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p54
The article focuses on Premchai Kamasuta, the master builder of Thailand, where his family-controlled Italian-Thai Development PLC (LTD) ranks as the construction leader. It mentions that his company has contracts for major public works in several parts of Asia including India, Taiwan and...
- Italian-Thai Development wins airport contract. // International Construction;Dec2001, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p53
Reports the contract of Italian-Thai Development to build an airport in Bangkok, Thailand. Controversy on the decision of awarding the contract to Italian-Thai; Defense of New Bangkok International Airport chairman Srisook Chandarangsu on the capabilities of the company; Completion date of the...
- Suzhou's `little Singapore' provides formula for economic success. Luce, Edward // Chinatown News;2/18/96, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p7
Reports on the establishment of a replica of the industrial park at Jurong town in Singapore in Suzhou, China. Location of the park; Campaign to persuade multinational Singapore-based companies to choose Suzhou or Wuxi as their base in China; Companies responding to the offer.
- NICARAGUA. Wagenheim, Kal // Caribbean Update;Aug2012, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p16
The article presents updates on general issues in Nicaragua as of August 2012, including three industrial parks being developed by a local private firm relying on foreign investment and a loan from the Inter-American Development Bank.
- Laem Chabang expansion contract under fire. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Nov97, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p6
Reports the awarding of a contract for the expansion of Thailand's deep sea port at Laem Chabang to a local company, Italian Thai Development plc. Shimazu Corp.'s complaints as one of the three qualified bidders; Bid submitted by Ch. Karnchang Plc.; Issue on the awarding of the contract.
- Revised Thai Port proposal rejected. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Nov98, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p3
Focuses on Italian-Thai Development PLC's move to reject a proposal by the Thailand Port Authority for a reduction in the company's financial stake in the second phase of the Laem Chabang deepsea port expansion in Thailand. Italian-Thai Development's reason for the move; Total amount of the...
- IMPZ awaits phase 1 bids. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/11/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p17
Reports on the deadline for the submission of bids for the main infrastructure contract for the International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on February 17, 2005. Scope of the contract; Uses of the IMPZ; Initial investment provided by IMPZ.
- Region Full of Investment Opportunities. // Czech Business & Trade;2011, Issue 3, p39
The article discusses the investment opportunities in the ÃšstÃ nad Labem Region in Czech Republic in 2011. It features the Joseph Strategic Industrial Park and Triangle Strategic Industrial Park. It also foreign investment assistance offered by CzechInvest Agency, noting that it will aid...