Equity Valuations Attractive For Long-Term
- The Man Who Brought Back Ho Chi Minh. Resner, Jeffrey // Time;3/8/1999, Vol. 153 Issue 9, p6
Profiles Truong Van Tran, owner of a Hi-Tek video-rental store in California. How he hung the flag of Vietnam's communist government as well as a picture of Viet Cong leader Ho Chi Minh outside his store; Reaction of local Vietnamese; Use of the first amendment by Truong Van Tran in defense of...
- Ho Chi Minh: North Vietnamese President. Rothschild, Jennifer // School Library Journal;Jan2012, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p139
The article reviews the book "Ho Chi Minh: North Vietnamese President," by Kristin Johnson, part of the Essential Lives Series.
- ANNALS OF WAR. Fitzgerald, Frances // New Yorker;7/15/1972, Vol. 48 Issue 21, p33
The article presents a chronological account of the Vietnam war, with an emphasis on how Marxism was introduced into Vietnam and the development of the Marxist Movement. The author has accounted the role of Ho Chi Minh in making a symbolic connection between the ancient Vietnamese image that...
- Ho Chi Minh. Karnow, Stanley // Time;4/13/1998, Vol. 151 Issue 14, p157
Profiles Ho Chi Minh, a revolutionary, nationalist, and first president of North Vietnam. His desire for Vietnamese independence from France; Biographical information; Highlights of his political career. INSET: The warriors.
- Embalming the Legend. // Time;2/2/1970, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p10
The article offers information on the preservation of the body of Ho Chi Minh, a revolutionist leader of Vietnam.
- The Enigma of Vietnam. // Christian Science Monitor;4/28/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 110, p20
Comments on the role of Ho Chi Minh in the Vietnam War.
- Ho Chi Minh Rules Vietnam. // Old Huntsville Magazine;Sep2010, Issue 211, p44
The article reports on the organization of a Liberation Committee of the Vietnamese People which was initiated by Ho Chi Minh, the leader of communist guerrillas of Vietnam, of which he is assured presidency.
- Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam (1890 - 1969). // Social Science Docket;Winter/Spring2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p39
An obituary for Democratic Republic of Vietnam Communist revolutionary leader Ho Chi Minh is presented. .
- Dikes Against a Flood. // Time;
The article reports on the ability of the French forces in northern Indo-China to defend against an attack from the armed forces of Communist Ho Chi Minh. He claims that as of late November 1950, the French forces were heavily outnumbered by the Communist forces. The opinion of General Marcel...