Pyjama party Damage report
- Manufacturer bowls over cricket club. // Cabinet Maker;7/25/2014, Issue 5894, p6
The article reports on the partnership of bedding brand Silentnight with the Lancashire County Cricket Club of England to be the official business partner for the 2014 season.
- Benross partners Silentnight to launch new electrical range. // Wholesale News;Mar2014, Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the partnership of homeware and electricial wholesaler Benross with sleep brand Silentnight, to launch a collection of heating and cooling appliances such as fan heaters, oil filled radiators and convector heaters and views of Benross sales director Amit Juneja on the same.
- Silentnight assault to bed former customers. // Precision Marketing;7/8/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p6
Reports that Silentnight Beds, a bedroom furniture company, has launched a customer management campaign created by JDA Group, to pique the interest of previous buyers in Great Britain. Aim to Inclusion of a direct mail blitz to former customers who are seeking new mattress; Comments of Tim...
- A first for Silentnight Holdingsâ€¦. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2007, Issue 5551, p38
A photograph of the 1978 managing directors and chief executives of Silentnight Holdings PLC is presented.
- THE PRODUCTS: Silentnight Beds. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p19
The article offers brief information on the PocketZing3 pocket spring bed technology by Silentnight Beds.
- Silentnight Group to consolidate production. // Cabinet Maker;11/4/2011, Issue 5762, p8
The article reports on the plan of Silentnight Group Ltd. to close its factory in Batley and make Barnoldswick its main production site in England to absorb the forecast production requirements of both facilities.
- Silentnight Duck and Hippo return to TV. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p6
Reports on the 2001 advertising campaign of Silentnight Beds.
- It's a quacker. // Cabinet Maker;04/06/2001, Issue 5232, p37
Reports that Silentnight Beds paid tribute to its Hippo and Duck icons during fund raising events for Red Nose day, held March 16, 2001 in Great Britain.
- Contemporary move. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p7
Reports the launching of a standard divan Shiraz by Silentnight Beds in Great Britain.