Liberte, egalite, modernite
- ELEMENTAL DESIGN. BULLA, TRACY // Home Accents Today;Nov2015, p44
The article focuses on the elemental design showcased at the High Point Market trade show in High Point, North Carolina. It says that the mixture of simplicity and purity and texture and precious elements show an unadulterated luxury design. It mentions that Asian designs provide glamour and...
- KEY TRENDS OF 2015. // Casual Living;Dec2015, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p29
The article discusses the key trends in the furniture industry in 2015, focusing on the shapes, colors, and space conscious designs shown at various trade shows and exhibitions. It mentions that companies interpreted shapes by enlarging their designs, showing their creativity with uncommon...
- Hard times and thriving design. Greenlees, Rosy // Crafts (0306610X);Jan/Feb2014, Issue 246, p85
The article discusses the impact of recessions on British furniture design. Topics include the book "Modern British Furniture: Design Since 1945," by Lesley Jackson, the prominence of traditional English furniture making techniques at the 2010 Bodging Milano project in Milan, Italy, and the 2012...
- New, expanded High Point showrooms. // Furniture/Today;10/8/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p8
Presents an exhibit on furniture products. Inclusion of internal exhibiters; Contact information; Lists of companies.
- Fresh Impression. MOSES, MONICA // American Craft;Jun/Jul2014, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p8
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the issue's theme of furniture making and innovative furniture design.
- Referendum meets furniture at Scottish design school. // Cabinet Maker;9/5/2014, Issue 5899, p10
The article focuses on the "Referendum Cabinet" designed and created by the teachers and students of Chippendale International School of Furniture in Scotland.
- Chapter 9: Blacker Brackets. Peart, Darrell // Greene & Greene: Design Elements for the Workshop;2006, p51
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating the Greene and Greene style bracket furniture detail of the Blacker House.
- Chapter 10: The Cloud Lift Detail. Peart, Darrell // Greene & Greene: Design Elements for the Workshop;2006, p59
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating the cloud lift detail in Greene and Greene furniture.
- Chapter 11: The Ebony Plugs. Peart, Darrell // Greene & Greene: Design Elements for the Workshop;2006, p63
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating the ebony plug detail in Greene and Green furniture.