Most customers put faith in shops
- Mystery Shopper Portsmouth: The Bedroom Centre. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2001, Issue 5245, p10
Relates experiences on furniture shopping at The Bedroom Centre in Portsmouth, England. Impression of missing external sign of the store's name; Comments on the layout of the store; Failure of the staff to assist customer needs. INSET: Top Tips.
- Mystery Shopper Portsmouth: Findon's Beds. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2001, Issue 5245, p10
Relates experiences on furniture shopping at Findon's Beds in Portsmouth, England. Assessment of the assistance service; Opinion of the store's environment; Willingness to establish good rapport.
- Mystery Shopper Portsmouth: This Week's Winner. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2001, Issue 5245, p11
Relates experiences of furniture shopping at Marriots in Portsmouth, England. Satisfaction of staff attentive service; Comments on store layout and location; Opinion of product knowledge and information of assistants.
- Land of Leather. // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p10
Relates experiences on furniture shopping at the Land of Leather store in Great Britain. Lack of customer acknowledgement; Negligence of staff to identify customer needs; Failure of the salesperson to provide information on the furniture products.
- Suite Success Furnishings Direct. // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p11
Relates experiences shopping at the Suite Success Furnishings Direct retail store of Great Britain. Disappointment at failure of being acknowledged; Failure of salesperson to establish customer needs; Opinion on the store layout.
- Sofa Company. // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p11
Relates experiences on furniture shopping at Sofa Company retail store in Great Britain. Appreciation for the acknowledgement by a salesperson; Assessment of the customer service; Opinion on the provision of product information.
- EDITORIAL. Burrows, Steven // Australian Woodworker;Jan/Feb2013, Issue 167, p2
The author reflects on the need of learning to make one's own furniture without depending on others. He states that there is a difference of prices between store-bought and custom-made products. An overview of importance of woodworking skills in today's world where products are increasingly...
- Sign battle over. // Cabinet Maker;4/15/2005, Issue 5434, p4
Reports that furniture retailer Opulence has given in to the request of planning official over store signage in Yorkshire, England. Dispute for the design of the store signage; Estimated cost for the new sign; Refusal for the store's planning permission.
- Untitled. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;7/15/2005, p6
The article presents information about furniture and electronics store Courts' new Singapore billboard. The billboard is touted as the largest in Southeast Asia, measuring 100m by 12m. Featuring the "Come Home to Better Value" strapline, the Formu18-created execution will target car and bus...