Got you under my skin
- Bonded leather making headway. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;2/11/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p12
The article reports that bonded leather upholstery products are receiving favorable reviews at retail stores in the U.S. According to the author, the top 100 retailers and independents see bonded leather as an attractive, affordable alternative to genuine hides. According to Design Resources...
- LoL heads for Ireland as sales top Â£100m. // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2004, Issue 5393, p3
Reports on the plan of leather upholstery retailer Land of Leather to open a retail furniture store in Ireland. Significance of the opening for the company's expansion; Structural design and size of the building where the store is located; Store format and outlook that will be introduced.
- Leather maintaining its momentum. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;12/31/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p41
The article offers information regarding the growth in leather upholstery products. It mentions that despite of rising prices of leather, the growth rate seems to be increased. According to the Furniture/Today market research, 9.6 billion worth leather upholstery was sold from retail stores in...
- Natuzzi plans to bring branded stores to UK. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2001, Issue 5245, p1
Reports the plan of Italian upholstery giant Natuzzi to move into retailing in Great Britain. Determination of business feasibility through market research; Plan of purchasing World Leather; Creation of brand synergies for the advantage of manufacturers and stockists.
- Start mit eigenen Stores. Sieper, Elke // Textilwirtschaft;6/21/2012, Issue 25, p39
The article announces that the luxury leather goods supplier Mulberry is planing their first stores in Germany.
- Clean looks, soft colors key leather intros. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;9/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p20
Reports on the major trends in leather upholstery introductions in premarket. Designs included in the major trends; Concern of consumers for quality; Introduction of products with latest trend designs.
- Lapping up the leather. // Cabinet Maker;5/24/2002, Issue 5288, p13
Reports on the success of leather upholstery in Great Britain. Competition among volume upholstery suppliers; Examples of convertible sofasHold of Italian suppliers in the British market.
- Offering choices. // Furniture/Today;11/25/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p14
Focuses on the need for a nice selection in the sales and marketing of leather upholstery.
- Leather by another name is just a hide. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;09/04/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p26
Discusses the factors that consumers should consider when purchasing leather upholstery. Definition of leather according to the dictionary; Types of leather.