- NHDA's Haimsohn aims to deepen industry ties. // Furniture/Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p62
Reports the selection of Howard Haimson as president of the National Home Furnishings Association in the United States. Provision of leadership on government issues and industry education; Enhancement of ties with industry manufacturers; Renewal of consumer demand.
- Marconi joins Leather Master. // Furniture/Today;10/15/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p206
Reports on the appointment of former Homelife executive Beth Marconi as strategic development of Leather Master Products/Stainsafe in Palm Beach, Florida.
- Home Accents Today adds Williams. Williams, Trish // Home Accents Today;Aug2000, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p10
Reports the selection of Trish Williams as West Coast account manager of Home Accents Today magazine in the United States. Qualifications; Reaction of the magazine's staff on the hiring of Williams; Information on the publication, Home Accents Today.
- RETAIL briefs. // Home Textiles Today;10/8/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p2
Reports developments concerning the retail trade in the home textile industry as of October 2001. Plans of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. to expand its market; Promotion of several employees at Kmart Corp.; Selection of Terry Janes as director of finance and administration by Lands' End Inc.
- Macy's shuffles execs. // Furniture/Today;8/11/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 48, p2
The article announces senior executive changes at Macy's Home Store's Big Ticket division, including the appointment of Bob Weiser as senior vice president, general merchandise manager, the promotion of Lisa Magann as vice president, divisional merchandise manager, mattresses and area rugs, and...
- Springs scores with McCarthy. Slott, Mira // Home Textiles Today;08/14/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p2
Announces that Jerry McCarthy has joined Fort Mill, South Carolina-based home textile firm Springs Industries as senior merchandise manager for towels.
- Capuano named senior veep for Federated's home store. // Home Textiles Today;08/14/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p2
Reports on the appointment of Chris Capuano as senior vice-president of New York-based home textile firm Federated Merchandising Group.
- People Today. Slott, Mira; Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;09/11/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p21
Reports on executive movements in the United States house furnishings and retail industries, as of September 2000. Joan Kors of bath and storage company LaMont; Mark S. Schwartz of Kmart; Gary Simon of Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
- Long-time Home Depot exec named div. pres. // Home Textiles Today;10/16/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p17
Reports that Home Depot has named veteran executive Greg Turner president of its Atlanta, Georgia house furnishing division.