Sonus expands furniture offerings
- Sonus Systems evolves with a heavy metal trio of beds. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p4
Reports the launching of the metal bed designs of Sonus Systems. Use of steel headboard for the bed; Concept and design of the beds; Innovation of the added features for the bed.
- Craftsman excited about latest ranges. // Cabinet Maker;1/31/2003, Issue 5322, p3
Reports on the plans of Craftsman Furniture to release a range of hand crafted furniture at the Furniture Show in Great Britain. Design of the dining and living room pieces; Strategies used to promote the products; Benefits of the concept selling.
- Prototypes for the bedroom. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2001, Issue 5252, p4
Reports on the exhibition of prototype bedroom furniture from Sonus in the BFM Summer Furniture Show in England. Possitivity of the feedback on the products; Characteristics of the steel bed; Availability of the six finisher for the bed.
- Summer special. // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2010, Issue 5692, p27
The article offers information on the furniture exhibition held at the AIS-operated area of Cranmore Park in Great Britain in June 2010. Russell Stevens, managing director of Lifestyle, stated that the event would encourage other foreign countries to unveil products, including next-generation...
- Second Half. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2011, Issue 5755, p14
An interview with Ashley Manor and AMX Design managing director David Lee is presented. He mentions the developments of the company, including the launch of an exciting collection at the Manchester Furniture Show and an upcoming exhibition at Long Point from September 19-22, 2011. Lee reveals...
- Get ready for the launch. // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2011, Issue 5761, p30
The article offers information on the plans of Natuzzi Group for the "IMM Cologne 2012," to be held on January 16-22, 2012. It says that the fair will showcase some of the best sellers that will help retailers gain sales from consumers with living rooms of various shapes and sizes. Robert...
- A New Year's Resolution. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/2014, Issue 5911, p26
The article features German bedroom furniture manufacturer Rauch MÃ¶belwerke which is targeting a prosperous 2015. Topics include the participation of the company at the January Furniture Show to be held at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, England from January 13-15, 2015,...
- Promises Delivered. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2015, Issue 5915, p54
The article focuses on the plans of British furniture manufacturer TCS for 2015. It states that TCS will showcase its products and initiatives at the Furniture Show in January 2015. According to TCS managing director Thomas Small, they will showcase new product ranges at the show and will look...
- A Unique Vision. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2015, Issue 5915, p58
The article focuses on the business operations and products of Westbridge Furniture. It presents insights from the company's sales director Nichola Bell and design director Steve Olds regarding the strategy that keeps the business at the front of the upholstery market. It adds that the company...