Pegasus prepares for takeoff
- That's magic. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/2010, Issue 5717, p40
Information about the "A Tribute to Comfort Show" of Ekornes UK held at the Millennium Point building in Birmingham, England from November 29 to December 3, 2010 is presented. The company has designed Magic, a new Stressless recliner which has been billed as the most comfortable chair by head of...
- Contour in seductive mood for C-T At Home. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p3
Reports the launching of the fabrics Obsession and Seduction from Contour during the Christie-Tyler's at Home television program in Great Britain. Introduction of automatic and manual recliner actions by Lexus; Exhibition of the Royale lady's chair from Charnwood; Release of the pillowback...
- Fabrics steal the show. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p8
Reports the exhibition of fabrics in the At Home Show in Great Britain. Debut of Dogbed by Parker+Farr; Presentation of Roma sofa and armchair by Cintique; Domination of fabrics from Chenille in the show.
- Ekornes eyes U.S. growth. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p4
Reports plans of Ekornes reclining furniture for a U.S. expansion. Emphasis of the company on comfort; Advertising in shelter magazines; Production of a television advertisement; Launching of a web site.
- Ekornes keeps sharp eye on quality issues. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p26
Reports the attention of Ekornes furniture company to quality in Norway. Tour of U.S. retailers in Ekornes' factory; Devotion of the company to robotics and high-tech production methods; Expansion of a factory.
- Ekornes opening first U.S. factory in N.C. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;7/25/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 45, p8
The article reports that Ekornes ASA, a Norweigian furniture producer, will open its first U.S. factory in Morganton, North Carolina early in 2012.
- 'Solid' result for Ekornes. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p10
The article reports on the positive solid first quarter market result in terms of Ekornes ASA's operating profit in Great Britain.
- Ekornes' UK sales among hardest hit in H1. // Cabinet Maker;8/26/2011, Issue 5752, p8
The article reports that the operating revenue of Scandinavian furniture manufacturer Ekornes SA has decreased by 4.6% in the first half of 2011, with sales performing poorly in Great Britain.
- Ekornes sees sales jump. // Cabinet Maker;03/09/2001, Issue 5228, p4
Reports the increase in the corporate sales of upholstery dealer Ekornes in Great Britain for the year 2000. Popularity of the Stressless product range; Factors contributing to the growth of sales; Consumer demand for the designs launched at The Furniture Show.