Your questions answered
- Redefining an Industry. H. L. // Atlanta;Apr2002, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p11
Focuses on the achievement of the American Dream for household owners. Enhancement of the economic outlook in the home industry furnishings; Investment of homes; Appeal on consumers to take advantage of the personalized customer service.
- Shoppers impressed by service. FRENCH, DANA // Furniture/Today;8/22/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 48, p10
The article reports that 75% of shoppers in Phoenix, Arizona would return to mattress store with great customer service including Bassett Home Furnishings, Bedmart Inc., and Big Lots Inc.
- take two websites. Goldring, Zack // Housewares;Jul2003, Issue 175, p29
Introduces the web sites of the houseware retailers in Great Britain. Response to the demand for increasing online buying; Launch of an online bridal register; Customer services.
- spotlight on Tottenham Court Road. // Housewares;Jul2003, Issue 175, p30
Introduces several house furnishing stores in London, England. Description of the store appearance; Display of merchandise; Customer services of the sales staff.
- Dino Bartolini. // Housewares;Sep2003 Supplement, p17
Presents information on the retail houseware store Dino Bartolini located in Italy. Promotional events organized by the store; Details of training provided to employees at the store; Description of customer services at the store.
- Highland House Furnishers. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p11
Comments on the kind of customer service at retail store Highland House Furnishers.
- Our spy goes undercover in the county town of Surrey in the run-up to Easter. // Housewares;Apr2008, Issue 213, p24
The article features several house furnishings stores including Robert Dyas, Steamer Trading and Habitat. Robert Dyas has been described as small and looks fairly straight- forward. Steamer Trading is a store heaving with both people and products. Meanwhile, Habitat has a store guide at the...
- Mystery Shopper: Sevenoaks. // Housewares;Mar2009, Issue 220, p13
The article presents the findings of three mystery shoppers who examined three house furnishing stores in London, England. One criticized the mismatched labeling of some products wherein the signage and product beneath do not match. Another is that the range is limited. Also, another one...
- Agent for the funny side of furniture. Pond, Justin // Cabinet Maker;4/8/2005, Issue 5433, p39
In this article, the author presents his views related to his evolvement as a furniture import agent for Vietnam and Malaysia. He was working at Siemens and his girlfriend, who was a recruitment consultant, put him forward for a sales and marketing position with flatpack specialist Seanna...