- ChairWorks for the UK. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p1
Announces the launch of United States-based recliner manufacturer ChairWorks in Great Britain.
- Working well. Jones, Beverley // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p15
Reports on Chairworks' strategy for its furniture retail business in Great Britain. Marketing efforts; Management of the company's domestic operations; Business turnover; Growth plans.
- Work hard, play hard. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p28
Focuses on the business strategy of Chairworks UK sale director Beverly Jones in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Work experiences of Jones with other firms; Views on the pleasure of servicing customers; Comments on the failure of the industry in selling itself to consumers.
- Creditors meeting. // Cabinet Maker;6/6/2003, Issue 5341, p4
Reports on the creditors meeting of the recliner company Chairworks UK in Great Britain.
- ChairWorks relocates to 220 Elm. // Furniture/Today;10/14/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p100
Reports on the relocation of ChairWorks showroom. Features of the showroom; Location of the showroom; Production of office chairs and recliner.
- JOnes joins UK arm of Chairworks. // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p3
Reports on the appointment of Beverley Jones as sales director of Chairworks in Great Britain.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p3
Reports business developments in the furniture industry as of September 2001. Increase in the pre-tax profits of Nobia; Launch of the retailer section of Turveys; Offer of a Christmas delivery service from Chairworks.
- ChairWorks pursues bedding retailers. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;12/1/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p38
Reports on the business strategy of ChairWorks, a furniture company, related to exploring a new and somewhat unexpected channel of distribution for its Small Office, Home Office seating-mattress stores. Introduction of Sealy program by the company to upscale the sales of chairs and sitting...
- Enesco in accents for the long haul. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p14
Reports the launching of Milieu home accent division by Enesco Home Gallery in North Carolina. Target of the company on existing gift retailers; Expansion of license programs; Introduction of product lines at the International Home Furnishings Market.