- Harrods' Net Up 63%. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/22/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 129, p3
Reports on the increase in net profit of retailer Harrods in London, England in 2004. Reason behind the slow sale in the first quarter.
- Harrods still eyes N.Y., London IPO. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/4/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 66, p23
Reports that Harrods Ltd. continues to examine the possibility of floating a minority stake on the stock exchanges in New York and London, England. Speculation that Harrods will convert its 400,000 square feet of warehousing into more selling space; Ongoing construction of Harrods' hotel that...
- Tit for tat on London's high street. Barnes, J. // U.S. News & World Report;1/30/89, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p63
Discusses the takeover dispute over Harrods department store in England between Roland `Tiny' Rowland, head of Lonrho trading company, and owner Mohamed al-Fayed.
- Harrods adds Di's stepmum to its board. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/4/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 105, p20
Reports that Harrods Ltd. named Raine, Comtesse de Chambrun the stepmother of Diana, Princess of Wales to its board of directors.
- Park Royal for Harrods. // Logistics Manager;Jan2011, p27
The article reports that Harrods is near closing a deal on a 300,000 square foot pre-let at SEGRO's 24 acre Origin site in Park Royal, West London, England.
- Harrods' Yearend Profits Soar 63 Percent. Conti, Samantha // DNR: Daily News Record;6/28/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p16
Reports on the increase in the net income of Harrods for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2004. Percentage increase of Harrods' sales; Demand for luxury brands, fashion accessories and women's wear; Effect of SARS, war in Iraq and terrorist threats on store sales; Plans to overhaul the men's...
- Harrods confirms it's working on initial public stock offering. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/11/96, Vol. 171 Issue 113, p10
Reports on Harrods Ltd.'s plans to hold its initial public offering to fund future expansions.
- Harrods names Alan Duddle to private label creative slot. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/24/96, Vol. 172 Issue 119, p9
Reports on the appointment of Alan Duddle as creative and product development director at Harrods. Responsibilities under this position; Previous position at Alfred Dunhill.
- Harrods Virtual Line. Cottrill, Ken // Traffic World;6/12/2000, Vol. 262 Issue 11, p18
Reports on the focus of the online business of England-based retailer Harrods Ltd. in the North American market. Electronic trading opportunities in the region; Pricing policy.