- City hall hires agency to run Xmas parties. // Event;May2004, p9
Reports on the selection of EventWise by Gibson Hall to organize and promote Christmas parties at the City of London venue in England in 2004. Food packages offered by EventWise; Statement from EventWise director Penny Ellis on the benefit of the deal for event organizers; Prices allotted for...
- Dare to be different. Thornton, James // Event;Mar2006, p37
The article reports on the pressure on events organizers and venues to make their events really stand out as summer parties grow ever more popular in Great Britain. As Eventwise was tasked last summer 2005, there is clearly a tricky balance to strike. Eventwise managing director Penny Ellis...
- Concerto sheds Eventwise staff. // Conference & Incentive Travel;May2009, p6
The article reports on the move of the Concerto Group company to dismiss 10% of its staff including three positions at marketing agency Eventwise in Great Britain. Concerto's marketing director Sam Gill explained that the drop in the clients' discretionary event spending resulted to the decision...
- DIC Trolls College Grounds; VH1 Peddles Metal Month. Ebenkamp, Becky; Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;5/1/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 18, p10
The article offers news briefs on products and entertainment in the U.S. as of May 2006. The Classic Trolls brand will be launched to college towns by DIC Entertainment. VH1 will conduct contests and street marketing to salute those who will rock during Metal Month. Interstitials of people...
- No witty asides please - we are Aussies after all. // Marketing (00253650);5/1/2003, p56
This article reports that Anthony Lehman broke the world record for telling the most jokes in an hour. He beat the previous record by a mammoth 90 gags, taking the joke-telling total to 452. Timed by a Guinness Book of Records timekeeper, the feat took place during the Melbourne Comedy Festival....
- IN BRIEF. // Event;Nov2002, p7
Presents news on trade show organizers in Great Britain as of November 2002. Information on the online service of EventWise; Refurbishment of the Business Design Center in London, England; Launch of the IMEX youth development program.
- Halewood brands pop up at Games venues. Bamford, Vince // Grocer;7/28/2012, p29
The article reports on a team up between Halewood International and events company The Concerto Group wherein the former's portfolio of drinks will be served at pop-up venues in the British capital during the 2012 London Olympics.
- Event planner in on-line link. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p17
Reports on the partnership of corporate hospitality and event planning company EventWise with Whatsonwhen in 2001. Sources of EventWise's business leads; Plan of EventWise to seek more partnerships.
- Outtakes. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Oct2014, p66
Several photographs including professors enjoying fam trips to Berlin, Germany and Scotland, annual dinner hosted by event services firm Concerto Group at its London's Tobacco Dock and people enjoying the preview of Bombay Sapphire's gin distillery at Hampshire's Laverstoke Mill, are presented.