Profiting from accountability
- Customer Worship. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Midwest Edition;07/19/99, Vol. 40 Issue 29, p4
Reports on the importance of relationship marketing for agency Carlson Marketing Group. Details on the company's Innovation Day.
- Carlson start-up to specialise in sensory appeal. // Marketing (00253650);11/2/2000, p4
Reports that Great Britain-based Carlson Marketing Group has created a unit that will appeal directly to consumers' sense of smell. Name of the division; Goal of sensory marketing.
- How to Solve the CRM Puzzle. Levey, Richard H. // Direct;11/15/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p42
Presents the results of a study on customer relationship management (CRM) conducted by the Carlson Marketing Group and the American Productivity & Quality Center in the U.S. Steps in CRM implementation; Details on the practices employed by firms that value the importance of their customers;...
- Carlson Marketing to oust three managers. Darby, Ian // Campaign;4/26/2002, Issue 16, p5
Reports the dismissal of three managers of Carlson Marketing Group in Great Britain. Negotiation of Nick Burton and Steve Grout with redundancy terms with the company; Issues on customer loyalty and support service operation; Refusal of Robert Janes to confirm redundancy.
- Customer Workship. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Southeast Edition;07/19/99, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p3
Looks at how Carlson Marketing Group, a loyalty marketing agency, stressed the importance of innovation and creativity in everyday business. Highlights of the agency's Innovation Day; How each department of the firm contributed in this activity; Comments from Dick Dunn of Carlson.
- Marketing Mantras. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Dec2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p3
Presents the findings of a study conducted by Carlson Marketing Group on improving growth and profits through relationship marketing. Characteristics of an effective relationship marketing; Outlook of relationship marketing.
- Carlson's Loyalty Troika. Levey, Richard H. // Direct;Sep2004, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p32
Presents information on Carlson's Gold Points loyalty programs designed to increase consumer participation in the Gold Point Reward Network of Carlson Marketing Group Ltd. Features of the loyalty programs; Brands of products and services being managed by Carlson; Benefits of the Gold Points...
- Carlson hands Aussie chief key global role. // Precision Marketing;7/28/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p9
The article reports on the efforts of Minneapolis Carlson Marketing Ltd. to replicate the expansion of its Australian operation. Luc Bondar becomes vice-president of loyalty marketing. The loyalty marketing division is part of the worldwide sales and marketing services operation. Carlson...
- UniChem appoints Carlson to consolidated business. Cubitt, Emily // Precision Marketing;9/3/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p3
Reports that pharmaceutical giant UniChem is pooling in 2004 its marketing into a single agency for the first time, in an attempt to streamline it offering. Appointment of Carlson Marketing Group following a four-way pitch; Aim by the firm to increase its market share through customer and...