Power to the people
- Quick Quiz. // Super Review;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p4
A quiz concerning employment training panel and other employment benefits is presented.
- It's time for plumbers to get out of overalls. Schmitt, Joseph // Contractor Magazine;Aug2001, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p12
Comments on the lack of plumbing contractors in the plumging industry. Information on recruiting tools used by companies; Importance of training programs to employees; Details on compensation and fringe benefits given by employers; Reasons behind the failure of a business.
- Flexible benefits appeal to banks and employees. Tane, Lance D. // ABA Banking Journal;May86, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p26
Reports on the flexible benefits for bank employees. Freedom for employees to choose desired benefits; Impact to the recruitment and training of employees; Influence to the cost control operation of banks.
- The employee component of your business Part I : Job Definitions, Hiring & Training. Lewis, Judy // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/11/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 28, p6
In this article, the author discusses aspects of providing rules, procedures and benefits of employment, hiring of employees which includes developing job descriptions and salary parameters and developing probationary and training procedures for new employees.
- GlaxoSmithKline. // Working Mother;Oct2002, p146
Focuses on the accessibility of the employees to the work and life benefits of GlaxoSmithKline PLC in North Carolina. Percentage of women employees in the workforce; Training of managers to integrate flexible scheduling into the departments; Plan of the company to offer the employees with elder...
- Forget vision-have a sweetie. // People Management;Oct2015, p9
The article lists the things that managers can do to keep employees happy, according to a survey of office workers, which include providing extra paid holidays for employees' birthdays, providing free gym memberships, and providing extra training courses.
- Voluntary Training, Pay, and Bonuses. Duncan, Brook // IE3;Nov2014, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p58
The article provides an answer to a question concerning employees' voluntary training, bonuses and pay.
- Education Continues in Exhibit Hall. // Benefits & Compensation Digest;Apr2006, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p5
The article previews the Exhibit Hall which will take place during the 52nd Annual Employee Benefits Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada from October 8-11, 2006. It will include the latest in benefits products and services. The Mandalay Bay Convention Center is an exceptional venue to house the...
- LAST CALL FOR SAN ANTONIO TEXAS. // Benefits & Compensation Digest;Nov2008, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p5
The article offers tips to attendees at the 54th Annual Employee Benefits Conference to be held in San Antonio, Texas. First, double-check flight and hotel information for a smooth arrival. also check to see if there is still time to register for a pre-conference session. It is also important to...