Endless drive for originality
- Untitled. O'Connell, Bridget // Estates Gazette;5/3/2014, Issue 1368, p05
The article reports that property services firm Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) reflected a broad-based growth across its business for the first quarter of 2014. Topics discussed include the JLL's global revenue growth by sector, property and facility management fee revenue, the increase in overall...
- Been & seen. // Estates Gazette;12/6/2008, Issue 848, p48
This article highlights the client reception held by Jones Lang LaSalle at the British Museum in London, England in November 2008. According to the author, Babylon exhibition was a fitting backdrop as property movers and shakers gathered in the Great Court while pondering on their own fates. The...
- Diary. // Estates Gazette;6/25/2011, Issue 1125, p130
This section offers news briefs on the real estate sector in Great Britain as of June 2011. Richard Batten, partner at King Sturge, revealed plans for the sale of King Sturge to Jones Lang LaSalle. Staffers of Jones Lang LaSalle participated at the Royal Academy's Summer Exhibition. City of...
- Personality equals popularity-and profits- at boutiques. Miller, Jessica // National Real Estate Investor;Sep2001, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p90
Provides information on the profitability of boutique hotels, according to a report issued by the Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels. Factors that contributed to the success; Implication of the concept of boutique element in hotel chains.
- JLL declares that London investors are 'not rational'. Gibson, Robert // Estates Gazette;7/6/2002, Issue 227, p26
Reports on the findings of research firm Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) on the performance of the investment market in central London, England in 2002. Details of the investments; Implications of the findings of JLL.
- VGP OFFERS SHED PORTFOLIO ASSETS. // EuroProperty;10/18/2010, p3
The article informs that Dutch developer VGP has placed its portfolio of warehouses in market and asked Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. to sell the buildings severally.
- Jones Lang LaSalle Wins Exclusive Marketing Assignment for INTECH Park. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;6/19/2012, p9
The article reports that Jones Lang LaSalle has been assigned to handle the marketing and selling of a 50-acre property development located at the INTECH Park in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- JLL Announces Two Leases Totaling Nearly 740,000 SF at Pulaski Distribution Center in Jersey City. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;12/10/2012, p2
The article reports that Jones Lang LaSalle has obtained two new leases which total 740,000 square feet (sq.ft.) of combined space at the Pulaski Distribution Center which will be a build-to-suit distribution center at 295 Routes 1 and 9 in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Jones Lang LaSalle Tapped to Sell Flemington Marketplace. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;6/6/2012, p1
The article reports that Jones Lang LaSalle has been contracted to market Flemington Marketplace for sale.