Survive and thrive
- ITMA shows way forward for NEC. Chadwick, Philip // Event;Nov/Dec2003, p14
Focuses on the international textile machinery show ITM in Great Britain by Cematex. Number of exhibitors participating in the show from around the world; Significance of the exhibition for the Birmingham complex; Comments from NEC commercial director Simon Horgan.
- COMMENT. // Event;Jun2008, p76
The author reflects on the acquisition of the Excel London venue by Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Co. (ADNEC) in England in 2008. She cites the significance of the merger to the growth of ADNEC and Phase 2 development of the venue. She mentions the role played by group chief executive Simon...
- ADNEC arm purchases Excel London for Â£318m. Bell, Leanne // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jun2008, p11
The article reports that one Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Co. (ADNEC) has finally purchased Excel London for Â£318 million in cash. Â£178 million was first paid to the shareholders of London International Exhibition Centre Holdings (LIECH), the known holding company of Excel London....
- All change please for Earls Court 2002. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p18
Highlights the products presented in the BFM Summer Furniture Show. Citations on the companies involved in the exhibition; Products offered by the companies; Quantity of imported furniture featured in the show.
- Come and celebrate Britisli manufacturing. Barclay, Mark // Works Management;Aug2012, p10
The author reports on an exhibition at London's Science Museum in England featuring the modern British manufacturing sector.
- PRODUCT FINDER. // Poultry World;May2014 Supplement, p10
No abstract available.
- HOT TIPS. // Building Design;3/2/2007, Issue 1760, p19
The article highlights several events related to building design in Great Britain. "The Brasilia: An exhibition of photographs," by John MacLean will be held on March 5-22, 2007 in London, England. The exhibition "Alter," by James Smith will be held at the Fermynwoods Contemporary Art in...
- DIARY. // Works Management;Sep2001, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p5
Presents schedules for industrial activities in Great Britain for October 2001. Free seminar from the Energy Efficiency Best Practice Programmes to assist companies in developing a travel management strategy; Trade-show of materials handling equipment; Provision of a case study experience at...
- Volunteers wanted for Make it in Great Britain exhibition. // Works Management;Jan2012, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p9
The article reports that the government in Great Britain has invited manufacturers to participate in the Make it in Great Britain Exhibition, which will showcase outstanding domestic products at the Science Museum in London, England from July 24 to September 9, 2012.