Industry forum didn't deserve to be criticised
- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p5
Editorial. Focuses on the plans of the periodical 'Marketing Event,' in 2002. Information on an independent health and safety conference supported by the periodical; View of the periodical on the forum of Association of Exhibition Organisers.
- Merry party pieces. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Jan1998, p14
Focuses on the first anniversary bash for the magazine `Marketing Event.' Relationship marketing event; Beneficiaries of the evening's net profits; Teams present on the night. INSET: A big thank you..
- Inaugural awards a success. // Marketing Event;Oct98, p19
Reports on the inaugural Marketing Event Awards at the Royal Lancaster Hotel on September 14, 1998. List of winners; Number of attendees.
- Blue chips in awards finals. // Marketing Event;Sep98, p4
Announces that blue-chip client companies have been shortlisted for the inaugural `Marketing Event' awards. Automobile manufacturers that are on the shortlist.
- Experts judge debut awards. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p5
Reports on the judging of 118 entries for the inaugural `Marketing Event' Awards, to be launched on September 14, 1998 in Great Britain. List of judges; Sponsors of the awards.
- Stand awards for new event. // Marketing Event;Jun97, p7
Announces `Marketing Event's presentation of stand awards to winning exhibitors at the Relationship Marketing Event. Categories to be judged; Judges.
- Entry forms available for key awards. // Marketing Event;Apr97, p8
Reveals that all registered readers of the `Marketing Event' periodical are entitled to join the 1997 Marketing Exhibition Effectiveness Awards.
- Get entries in for ME awards. // Marketing Event;May2001, p4
States that the closing date for entries for the `Marketing Event' (ME) Awards is on June 16, 2001. Background information on the ME awards; Categories of the award.
- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Oct98, p3
Editorial. Comments on the success of the Marketing Event Awards at the Royal Lancaster Hotel which was held on September 1998. Significance of the awards; Information on the business campaign group London First.