- First Aussie wet gas metering course for AOG. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Mar2010, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p4
The article reports that a Wet Gas Metering course developed by Diversified Exhibitions and Curtin University will be offered during the Australasian Oil & Gas Expo considered as the first of its type to be offered in Australia.
- Exhibitors put on big displays at UNITI expo. Boulton, Merril // Forecourt Trader;Jul2014, p18
The article reviews the exhibition UNITI Expo 2014, a European trade fair for the international petrol retail, fuel handling and car wash market, held in Stuttgart, Germany last June 3 - 5, 2014.
- Calendar. // New Orleans Magazine;Jan97, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p77
Shares exhibitions and other events or activities for children from January to February 1997. Information on the exhibit `Enchantment in the Oaks;' Information on `Mardi Gras Umbrella Workshops;' Numbers to contact for more information about the events.
- The education show 1997. // Mathematics Teaching;Dec96, Issue 156, p42
Presents an invitation for the Education Show 1997 to be held on March 6-8, 1997 at NEC, Birmingham, Alabama. Participants of the program; Organizers of the program; Focus of the seminars; Main objective of the show; Contact information.
- Big, But Not Too Big. Goral, Tim // University Business;Jul2011, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p6
The article offers information on EduComm 2012, an educational exhibition to be held from June 11-13, 2012 at the Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Artrain USA Rides the Rails. Thomas, Les // Southern Living;Jul2000, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p30
Provides information on the Artrain USA, which provides the `Artistry of Space' educational tour and exhibition for elementary school students in the United States. What can be seen from the exhibition. INSET: COME ABOARD.
- ISSUES AND PROSPECTS. // Global Energy Market Research: Kazakhstan;Aug2012, p8
The article offers information related to the issues and prospects in the energy sector of Kazakhstan. It states that Kazakhstan will increase its oil exports and production by almost 20 percent. It says that the country intends to exploit Caspian Sea's oil. It adds that Samruk-Energo will...
- Forecast: Steady oil prices, trade spike with China. Nugent, Tiara // Fort Worth Business Press;4/25/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p7
The article discusses the key topics at the sixth annual Developing Unconventional Gas (DUG) Conference and Exhibition held in Fort Worth, Texas from April 18 to 20, 2011. According to experts at the conference, crude oil and natural gas prices are expected to remain steady in 2011. Also...
- Technology key for Qatar's oil fields. BAXTER, KEVIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/24/2014, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p10
The article discusses the highlights of the International Petroleum Technology Conference (IPTC) which was held in Doha, Qatar on January 19-22, 2014. Some of the highlights included a discussion on the latest developments in the hydrocarbons industry, showcased of cutting-edge technology by...