Wembley welcomes Asia fair
- HIGHLIGHTS AND LOWLIFES: CHAOTIC, CHALLENGING YEAR FOR GAYS IN POP MUSIC. Block, Adam // Advocate;1/6/87, Issue 463, p64
Provides information on popular music's gay and lesbian celebrities that made an impact in 1986 in the U.S. Boy George; Tom Robinson; Mark Almond.
- CAREER TRACK. // Residential Systems;Jun2010, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p10
The article announces appointments of executives including Mark Almond as director of operations of Premier Mounts, Anders Peterson as vice president of sales for Accel's North America office and Jim Garrett as market manager of Harman High Performance audio/visual (A/V) brands.
- MARC ALMOND. // Out;Dec2007/Jan2008, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p91
The article reviews the music release "Tainted Love," by Mark Almond.
- ISC Expo readies for Chicago. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p45
Focuses on the ISC Expo/Chicago 98, which will be held from May 31 and June 1, at Navy Pier in Chicago. Information on what will be on display at the show; Comments from Eileen Baird, industry vice president for Association Expositions and Services, managers and producers of the event; What the...
- News from Scan-Tech. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Presents several news announcements featured in the 1998 Scan-Tech show. Includes Quad II's release of video series to help explain bar code, EDI and EC technologies; Symbol Technologies Inc.'s signing of an agreement with Verbex Voice Systems to sell Verbex's industrial speech recognition...
- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p5
Editorial. Comments on the Millennium exhibition at Greenwich, England. Torrid debate and rumor-mongering about the event's budget; Targeted business sponsorship amount.
- Millennium show to profit business. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Feb97, p6
Focuses on the events industry's cautious support for the Millennium exhibition in Greenwich, England. Boost to the events business; Attracting revenues across the board; Political debate over project details.
- In pursuit of Pink Pound. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p8
Focuses on the launching of FUSED, an exhibition targeted at the gay and gay friendly market in Great Britain. Estimated worth of the gay market annually; Interactive format of the event. INSET: Pink economy facts..
- Sydney profits as Olympics beckon. Acland, Holly // Marketing Event;Feb97, p17
Focuses on the expected boom of Sydney, New South Wales' exhibition industry as a result of hosting the Olympic Games in 2000. Benefits from a light rail network; Financial commitment from the Government.